• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Glenn's Friday Show

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Did any of you watch Glenn's show yesterday. :shock: Scary stuff

According to researchers Hundreds of millions have died on this planet because of progressive governments. They took control of their citizens and destroyed anything or one that stood in their way. Some even took the food grown and used it for something other than feeding it's citizens starving millions to death for the "greater good". But Our liberal education systems over the years have dropped that little fact out of what is taught in our schools. WHY. Could it be they didn't want people to know how far they will go to get what the want in the name of "The Greater Good"? :?

Michelle Obama made a comment during the election and looking back one has to wonder what she meant by it. Her comment was

"Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to have to change our traditions, our history; we're going to have to move into a different place as a nation."

How do you change one's history and WHY would you? According to Glenn's show you just rewrite it and take out whatever doesn't further your agenda. It's been happening for years but nobody openly said they were going to do it. :shock:

What are progressives willing to sacrifice? The history they don't want us to know tells us, Human lives by the millions to further their agendas. So ask yourself after Michelle's comment what is BARAK willing to sacrifice to further his agenda? Doesn't seem to be much sacrificing going on at the White House so I guess the "we" Michelle spoke of didn't mean them and the elite of Washington, personally. Oh wait from her comment I take it she and Barak are willing to sacrifice US Traditions and History. But Are US citizens willing to sacrifice them?

According to Michelle the US must move to a different place as a nation and where would that be? Do the majority of Americans want to move to the far progressive left where she and Barak turned out to be, I think not :wink:

It's time to wake up and learn from the true history of the world. People are starving and governments think it's fine as the food is being used for "The Greater Good" ie ethanol. People are homeless while Private land and homes are being taken for the "The Greater Good" ie shopping malls, golf courses and sports stadiums. And now the Dems want to control everything in your life so you don't have the power to say NO. :roll:

I'm glad the Dems lost in Mass. and I hope it sent a loud message to Michelle, Barak and the rest of their radially progressive elitist friends that the US doesn't want to sacrifice their Traditions and History to move to another place. And maybe they should move out of the White House if they don't like where the US is as a nation and has been since the Constitution, that Barak swore to up hold, was written up.

Has anyone seen the ad the first lady does for the Hati relif and red cross?
Does she have a lisp or is it the fact that my son has taken speech therapy since he was three and I'm sensitive to that??? I know she means well, but it sure bugs me.... :oops:

katrina said:
Does she have a lisp or is it the fact that my son has taken speech therapy since he was three and I'm sensitive to that??? I know she means well, but it sure bugs me.... :oops:

My guess is she just doesn't hide the negro dialect as well as her husband does. :wink:

Tam said:
katrina said:

My guess is she just doesn't hide the negro dialect as well as her husband does. :wink:

You know, honestly that sounds very derogatory to me, but then again, the precedent has been set now hasn't it.

Beck is hard enough to watch when he isn't drooling over a has been politician making bucks over telling her whoas me stories.

katrina said:

A lisp is bothersome?

CattleArmy said:
Beck is hard enough to watch when he isn't drooling over a has been politician making bucks over telling her whoas me stories.

It's a documentary. Beck is hardly seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAAqsoRG3g&feature=player_embedded

http://glennbeckclips.com/

hypocritexposer said:
CattleArmy said:

It's a documentary. Beck is hardly seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAAqsoRG3g&feature=player_embedded

http://glennbeckclips.com/

:oops: This isn't the beck/palin heading. :oops:

As I watched Beck I really could correlate some things of the past to things that have been going on today. Hopefully Beck continues to point out similarities next week. It just made me sick to see that lady from the congress or senate say Mao's teachings she admired. And then to know a Christmas ornament with Mao's face was on a Christmas tree in the white house this year. Now they want to talk about jobs, you can't pull them out of thin air, it is time we get manufacturing back.

One thing I have noticed about some people, is that they won't watch Beck, because it either hits too close to home, or they really don't want to know the truth.

So they will make excuses for not watching. Most will include some sort of personal attack.

feeder said:
As I watched Beck I really could correlate some things of the past to things that have been going on today. Hopefully Beck continues to point out similarities next week. It just made me sick to see that lady from the congress or senate say Mao's teachings she admired. And then to know a Christmas ornament with Mao's face was on a Christmas tree in the white house this year. Now they want to talk about jobs, you can't pull them out of thin air, it is time we get manufacturing back.

Anita Dunn was the one to say it and she is not in the Congress or Senate she was much closer to Obama than that she worked in the White House as his Chief Communications officer. Just another one of those un-vetted radicals Obama appointed to the White House Staff. :wink:

hypocritexposer said:
One thing I have noticed about some people, is that they won't watch Beck, because it either hits too close to home, or they really don't want to know the truth.

So they will make excuses for not watching. Most will include some sort of personal attack.

NO say it isn't so :D Please tell me the ones so afraid and jealous of PALIN
that they look for any chance to try and belittle her,
Right CA
go ahead admit you are jealous of her, we will support you through your therapy!

Remember Alice? She didn't watch Glenn Beck, nor did she want to,
and she didn't see any need to watch him.
Poor lady.
Ignorance is bliss. People are so afraid to get out of their
comfort zones. "No, I don't know, and I don't want to know." :shock:

Faster horses said:
Remember Alice? She didn't watch Glenn Beck, nor did she want to,
and she didn't see any need to watch him.
Poor lady.
Ignorance is bliss. People are so afraid to get out of their
comfort zones. "No, I don't know, and I don't want to know." :shock:

ALICE WHO? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truth is most insecure women are threatened by Palin according to a recent poll! they need to suck it up and realize some women have it and they are the ones that lack it and move on. :wink:

Thanks Tam for the clarification. PM me, I've been wondering how your paintings and stuff are going.

Glenn just announced that his Friday show that he fear nobody would watch was the Highest rated cable show and they had 4 million views at 5 in the afternoon. This has never been heard of in Cable for a documentary.

Tam said:
Glenn just announced that his Friday show that he fear nobody would watch was the Highest rated cable show and they had 4 million views at 5 in the afternoon. This has never been heard of in Cable for a documentary.

Yeah right behing Opra in the ratings...

Latest posts