• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Global Warming-Politics, not science says Santorum

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Santorum says President Barack Obama is pushing a radical environmental agenda that unwisely limits energy production and turns its back on science.

Santorum told voters in eastern Ohio on Monday that science is on the side of those who want to aggressively produce more oil and natural gas in America. He said the notion of global warming is not climate science but "political science."

Santorum said Obama and his allies want to frighten people about new oil-exploration technologies so they can get your dollars and turn it over to politicians to win elections "so they can control your lives."

Ohio's GOP primary is March 6.

All Santorum needs to do to win in Nov. is to fine tune his message. He should hire Mark Levin as his consultant.

Everyone needs a teleprompter :wink:

He is not all that great off the cuff, but when he is questioned on his statements, he does a great job of clarifying.

a good example:

video at link

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bob-schieffer-and-santorum-clash-over-his-belief-that-prenatal-care-leads-to-abortions/

If more American citizens could figure out who is speaking in earnest
and who is being a 'slick talker that would help. Seems like it's more important on how it's delivered than what is being said. Personally, I like listening to Rick Santorum and he most often knows what he is talking about
and he's not afraid to call someone out if conditions warrent.

Yes on Mark Levin. He's good and it couldn't hurt. I know he really
liked Michele Bauchman and I think he's okay with Rick, but I haven't
listened to him for awhile now.

That reminds me, I think Santorum is on Hannity tonight and I missed
the early show. Now I'll have to stay up for the second one and find out.

Faster horses said:
If more American citizens could figure out who is speaking in earnest
and who is being a 'slick talker that would help. Seems like it's more important on how it's delivered than what is being said. Personally, I like listening to Rick Santorum and he most often knows what he is talking about
and he's not afraid to call someone out if conditions warrent.

Yes on Mark Levin. He's good and it couldn't hurt. I know he really
liked Michele Bauchman and I think he's okay with Rick, but I haven't
listened to him for awhile now.

That reminds me, I think Santorum is on Hannity tonight and I missed
the early show. Now I'll have to stay up for the second one and find out.

"If I was to vote today, I would vote for Rick Santorum"

Mark Levin

Santorum has been Mark's choice from day 1

Latest posts