• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Godfather Politics says Rick Perry has some explaining to do

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Gov. Perry claims to be a conservative Christian, just like Obama claimed before he was elected President and we have seen Obama's track record of supporting Islamic peoples and nations while distancing the country from our Israeli allies. One can't help but wonder if Perry is following a similar pattern

Let's face facts. Islam considers Christians to be infidels and peace loving or not (heavy on the not) does teach that infidels should be exterminated. Many Islamic leaders have taught the same and have vowed a Jihad – Holy War – against the US for being a nation of infidels.

So why would a professing Bible believing Christian be friends with people who have openly supported the destruction of Christianity, Judaism and the United States? I know Scripture says to love your enemies, but it does not say to make them your friends and to court their ways.

The Republican Party needs to pin Perry down and find out exactly where his allegiance is and whose side he's on before any more voters head to a primary, unaware of his background.

Read more: Rick Perry Has Some Explaining to Do | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpolitics.com/519/rick-perry-has-some-explaining-to-do/#ixzz1YWtYtFy6

the Bible also says you shall know a tree by it's fruit-- I don't know where the liberal media gets off always trying to pin perry as a TEA party candidate---- he is WAY WAY WAY too liberal- he is a statist plain and simple. a wolf in sheeps clothing!

I don't know where the liberal media gets off always trying to pin perry as a TEA party candidate-
''

They did the same by claiming McCain was the comeback kid.. and kept saying it until he became the nominee,.. then they attacked him relentlessly

By making Perry the "Tea Party" candidate they deny the candidates more inline with the tea party a chance.. (they are "shaping the game" to suit themselves)

Steve said:
I don't know where the liberal media gets off always trying to pin perry as a TEA party candidate-
''

They did the same by claiming McCain was the comeback kid.. and kept saying it until he became the nominee,.. then they attacked him relentlessly

By making Perry the "Tea Party" candidate they deny the candidates more inline with the tea party a chance.. (they are "shaping the game" to suit themselves)

Hunstman is the "greatest thing since sliced bread" according to the MSM. a "true conservative" for sure. :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:
''

Hunstman is the "greatest thing since sliced bread" according to the MSM. a "true conservative" for sure. :lol:

that dog won't hunt (pun intended) this time!
this is why Ron Paul is winning all the straw polls! and say if the TEA party is so evil and unpopular as the media trys to say it is, why are they pinning a TEA party label on perry to move him forward? same goes for pinning on the "conservative" label!

Latest posts