• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GoFundme takes funds that were donated to trucker convoy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

They were saying to go to your bank and ask for a return. It would cost Gofundme $15 to $20 for each refund.

Pretty quick Gofundme said they would automatically refund the money. They better not keep a percentage after what they did.

They were saying to go to your bank and ask for a return. It would cost Gofundme $15 to $20 for each refund.

Pretty quick Gofundme said they would automatically refund the money. They better not keep a percentage after what they did.
Good.
Sure puts a bad light on Gofundme, doesn't it? I'll never donate through there ever again if they can keep the money if they are biased as to where it is going. Shameful.

WOW!! Amazing. Good for them, happy for the truckers!
A Christian group donated $2,000,000.00 overnight.
They are saying the money is actually from white power group called the proud boys and they are using a Christian funding site. Haha media loves Christians (sarcasim)
Hasn't Kenny basically told them he is doing away with this covid stuff? Why do they hate Kenny? If it was a liberal or NDP provincial government they would have swat teams and the army in there. Remember how they squashed the 4x4 crowd a few years back who where going to protest trail closures?
Leaving that coutts border shut down is not good for Alberta and the premier has signaled that he is back paddling on covid rules so its a victory for Alberta. They got what they wanted in Alberta so now if they want to protest Trudeau they should protest somewhere else that doesn't hurt Alberta because Trudeau doesn't care about Alberta because we never voted Liberal here in the last hundred years.
My one kid is part of that coutts protest group. I'm getting sick of the mask mandate and I'm not really for forcing anyone to get vaccinated. I'm no liberal either.
I'm thinking this way. What if an animal rights wacko group wants to protest the beef industry by closing our largest live animal crossing at Coutts?

I dont understand the racism part of this. Ive looked it up on line and all I could find is they never tested it enough on so called minorities but I'm thinking if they tested more on them .There would be accusations of experimenting on them so its a no win situation.
What am I missing?

In regards to Coutts and Feds, the border is federal jurisdiction.
I know its federal jurisdiction but it doesn't effect the federal government.
Its like if I was in a dispute with someone who doesn't care about me and I told them that I was going to go on a hunger strike until they did what I wanted them to do.
I just see it as hurting Alberta and the Fed's could not care less about us. Your in Saskatchewan you guys have about a dozen or so seats out of 308 in Parliament. Plus I dont think you guys vote liberal either ,so your in the same boat. If you close north portal. It will only hurt SK. It won't matter to Ottawa. Haha since Brad Wall doesnt Ottawa kind of look at you like Alberta ?😀

We. Try to obey government, yet knowing government is not our saviour.

They most often say "what is truth"
And often let innocent citizens suffer and think they can wash their hands of it.

Don't be deceived. You are expendable to them. This includes everyone of you when convenient for them.

Governments are becoming overbearing now, more and more, against people having real freedom.

All of them. Though they recreate the "i feel for you" theatrics. They don't really. They want to silence you more, everyday.

Where in the Canadian constitution does it allow for the Ottawa police to confiscate the fuel these truckers brought with them to the protest?? Apparently if you riot and burn police cars like what happened throughout the US last year, that is acceptable? But if you organize a protest over border policy that directly effects truckers in Canada that is something else entirely!!! Trouble is brewing on both side of the border. A lot of folks are tired of having their rights and opinions cast aside in the false name of progressive BS.

Ive been out of politics and news for years now out frustration. Does Ontario still have an auto industry or are all the car parts made in China now? I watched the news this morning and they said they were slowing down traffic at Detroit/Windsor and trying to close it. This will get Ottawa's attention. No way they allow that closed like Coutts. Not for very long unless things have changed in last twenty years.
About Ottawa getting tax money from Coutts crossing. Ottawa sure didn't care about killing Alberta's economy. Example pipelines and carbon taxes.we used to be their golden goose. My electric bills a year ago were never more than $50 a month. Three months ago $150, two months ago $350 and last month$640. Yes it was cold and my consumption went up but not that much. Then my gas and fuel bills on top of that. Even our MD is broke because of the destruction of our gas and oil industry and have raised taxes. Some MDs even have a new cow tax to make up shortfalls.

10152140ghG6NHLP.jpg

Protesting at Detroit Sarnia crossing in Ontario has really got Trudeau's attention. Threatening to sieze rigs long term and not allow them to ever cross border in future even after things are settled.
When I was trucking years ago I couldn't afford to let my rig sit. I can't imagine parking for a week let alone for months. I would be bankrupt, insurance and truck payments keep coming regardless of truck working or not. Threatening to sieze rigs and not allow them to cross border in future is a huge amount of pressure. Not to mention futures DOT, CRA aduts.
Something will happen,its affecting Ontario so now its serious to them.

Latest posts