• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GoFundme takes funds that were donated to trucker convoy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I think media on both sides is blowing stuff out of proportion.
Honestly most people seem to be sick of masks and mandates. They (we) won but some dont seem to realize it.
There is no way that Ottawa was ever going to leave Windsor, Detroit closed for any length of time.
There just trying o get re elected.
You have to understand the way politics are up here. Western alienation, Ontario, Quebec center of world. The Ottawa bubble and human nature.
This really isn't that big of a deal but the ones who where protesting should take a win when they get IIT.
They seem to think prime minister and premier s are going to resign and the ppc is going to take control of country and Maxine can't spell his last name will be new PM.
Never going to happen. The internet and media really have people cranked up though. Everybody thinks absolute worst of other side and nobody trusts anything anymore. Thats the worrisome part.

I wish I knew how to post a link . That older lady in Coutts Alberta were RCMP seized guns sapposedly for freedom rally claims RCMP planted them on her. As crazy as it sounds and based on what I have experienced I tend to believe her.
I know how nutty this sounds.

I wish I knew how to post a link . That older lady in Coutts Alberta were RCMP seized guns sapposedly for freedom rally claims RCMP planted them on her. As crazy as it sounds and based on what I have experienced I tend to believe her.
I know how nutty this sounds.
They also raided another home in Parkland Alberta.
So easy for police to ruin somebody's reputation. Yeah a year from now they will get a court date. Crown attorney's will have unlimited resources. They will offer lots of deals wanting them to crack from pressure.
People want to believe police are honest. I know I did.

I think media on both sides is blowing stuff out of proportion.
Honestly most people seem to be sick of masks and mandates. They (we) won but some dont seem to realize it.
There is no way that Ottawa was ever going to leave Windsor, Detroit closed for any length of time.
There just trying o get re elected.
You have to understand the way politics are up here. Western alienation, Ontario, Quebec center of world. The Ottawa bubble and human nature.
This really isn't that big of a deal but the ones who where protesting should take a win when they get IIT.
They seem to think prime minister and premier s are going to resign and the ppc is going to take control of country and Maxine can't spell his last name will be new PM.
Never going to happen. The internet and media really have people cranked up though. Everybody thinks absolute worst of other side and nobody trusts anything anymore. Thats the worrisome part.
Heard today on talk radio that parliament voted to keep your emergencies act going and to keep trudeau in. Very disappointing news. I guess you guys need to clean house from the bottom up as we do.

Last edited:
I guess its social media that has changed things? Not just young people but normal looking people say from 30 yo and up with F Trudeau written on their truck. Big letters and not just the F but everything written out. I certainly dont like Trudeau or even any kind of big federal government but I can hardly believe how worked up normal people seem to be.
I dont think much can be done though.
Ontario and Quebec have all political power. I think American style Senate and a way less powerful Federal government is answer but nobody else is talking about that.
I dont understand the new level of personal nastiness and hatred in politics.

Corruption is being exposed and that's not popular with those in power. It's frustrating things are going downhill so quickly. The news media doesn't help bring the country together. They have picked sides, thankfully they are being exposed too. People can only take so much. History is being repeated.

That grandmother in coutts that claimed police framed her and planted all those guns. On Lethbridge TV news they just announced the police dropped all charges except mischief.

Latest posts