• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Finals

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Well Ty's finals wound up today-he got 4th day money Saturday and second today so he ended up 4th overall-won some money so pretty happy. He sure wishes he had his Friday horse back to try again. We bucked our young bulls in the Jr's and they won 2nd and 3rd on them both nights so Dad even made a little latch money. A bit of a rough weekend one of his girl buddies broke an arm and his travelling partner had to medical out with a bruised liver. I guess hottubbing at the hotel with his gf must of inspired him lol.

8) Crap -reminds me of the old days.Mom would phone every Snday night practically to see if could make to work Monday.Or so she said

Proud of all kids if they put out in whatever they do-not into guys sitting on a bronc waiting to fall off lol. He's kind of wiped out tonight had a two hour football practice in the pouring rain then got bag skated for an hour at hockey. Riding bucking horses was looking pretty good at bedtime tonight I bet. We've got a good bunch of young cowboys in our country again it's good to see-lots of travelling buddies.

Latest posts