• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Horse For Sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckerette

Reaction score
Hate to do it, but I have to sell my horse to pay for cow addiction. I thought I'd ride him more then I do and also thought I'd have more hay and less cows (hence the cow addiction).

If you or anyone you know is interested in looking at him let me know. He is a good horse that'll treat you right. I will only sale him to someone that can demonstrate the ability and willingness to give him a good home.

Here is one of the ads I have up for him:
http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_horse.php?form_horse_id=751041

Please e-mail or PM me questions.

Northern Rancher said:
Want to trade some buckers on him-cash horse deals are no fun for either party lol.

Hello my name is Buckerette and I'm a...Cowaholic and a ...Buckaholic

NR; Maybe you can pick me up on the way by........do have to be home for calving season............April 1 or so.........buckerette should just about give that horse away by than just to get rid of the company!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

You all come on down. I have a spare bedroom and a couch. Some say I'm a good cook....some say I'm not....either way I'll cook for ya and show you around...maybe even buck some bulls :)

Pictures coming soon!!!

NR-

How be you, cowsense, and I all take the trip down there. I could keep you boys in line.... :wink: Do you mind riding in a F-350 superduty ford with heated leather seats? :wink:

Let's see if this works:

PupShannon2.jpg

PupShannon3.jpg

PupShannon.jpg

[/img]

Nice build and conformation- Gelding looks good too :wink: :lol: :lol:

If he was a hand or two shorter I might have a sale for him- Everyone in ranching getting older and less of the riders that want to climb on a 16+ hand horse- either that or its someone that wants them for their wife or kids...I wish I had about twenty 13 1/2 to 14 1/2 hand tall ranch broke geldings........

Latest posts