• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good reason to excersise your 2nd amendment rights?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

tumbleweed_texn

Reaction score
Warning- Language and Violence

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh79t7Urfs8s9821pj

What would you have done? Is this not a good reason to promote 2nd amendment rights and concealed carry? Notice the restaraunt full of people and good sense still does not prevail. A flashmob to do the right thing would have recieved alot of positive press in this situation. In a society of political correctness and all of that other feel good crap, how are people supposed to combat this? How about we quit making excuses for animals, thugs and leeches and start doling out the type of punishment that is actually deserved.

If you will notice the words "hiphop" in the link, this is a site geared toward the black community. This site is known for posting black on white crime videos.

Why would another black person stand up for a white guy? Sorry stating facts......
This is what our world has turned into and will get worse.

MsSage said:
Why would another black person stand up for a white guy? Sorry stating facts......
This is what our world has turned into and will get worse.

If I say two white guys bowed up on one smaller black guy I would step in.
I've actually seen that happen and I stepped in. Luckily I was able to help difuse the situation.

I couldnt tell in the video who said what to start it, but I would say it was an uneven match up. But it is getting to the point where the media and the PC crowd are all but telling us that we have to stand there and take it. Thats bull. I am very fortunate in that I live in an area where that isnt likely to be a problem. I still go prepared though. A friend had some bumper stickers made they say.............
Welcome to Wyoming
Consider everyone armed.

Ive got one on the truck and the "Hostile Native" has one on her vehicle. Wyoming is one of the few states where a person can conceal carry without having to have any type of permit as long as they can legally own firearms. There are a few exceptions to the rule, such as no firearms in a bar unless you arent drinking. Cant carry in a church. Not sure of the why on that one. You can carry in a bank though. Whats really neat though, is stories like what was shown in the video very rarely happen here.

Its kind of amazing, our state has no state income tax, affordable property taxes, liberal firearms regulations and we believe in our fossil fuels andWyoming is one of the few states operating in the black, we have low unemployment, low crime, clean environment and our weather gets just bad enough to keep the rest of the country from moving here.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Taking into consideration that Blacks only comprise 12% of the U.S. population, the above numbers (which are derived from FBI statistics) point out that whites are 500 times (5000%) more likely to be assaulted by a Black than a White.

Wake up folks.

But diversity is good.

I dont hear anyone ever say anything about the black nationalist movement that is gathering steam. Along the same lines as the white nationalist around Kalispell,Mt are promoting along with other PLE's spread across the country. A very large portion of the black population doesnt want to live around whites anymore than most whites would care to live around blacks, even if they wont admit it.

If diversity is so good for people, then why is it that one of the first things a new prisoner does upon entering the pen is join up with a group from their own race? And why is it that one ethnic group will bully a loner from a different race as opposed to loners in their race?

Perhaps you could answer this O' Batshitcrazy Lady. You should have insidsr knowledge on this one. And yes MsSage Im teasing about the name, but please give us your insight.

Some cultures deem a harmonious "Diversity" impossible.

The Words of Lincoln:
"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything."

One of the ads show a black guy with print saying he makes 30k a month off government grants :roll:

4 more year of Obama and it will be impossible here in the US. From what Ive read and seen, race relations have got worse rather than better as predicted.

And if the economy doesnt get better, and it wont if he is re-elected, as people start losing more jobs and in turn lose everything else as well as go hungry, harmonius diversity will turn into pandemonium. Watch what happens when out of work citizens in congested and stressful big cities, as they see more and more illegals come in and take more jobs while people cant even afford groceries. Obama threatened cuts in major programs in order to get what he wanted in the budget. What will he have to cut out when there isnt enough tax payers to fill the coffers? Our race problems cant help but get worse unless some major changes are made quick.

Let me think and find out how much I can talk about in a public forum.
I know there are law officers on here but trust me you really have no clue what happens behind the crash gates. There are so many things I dont even tell Shoer about my day.....why make him worry. Really what spouse wants to think about thier loved one walking into a pod about to riot and atttack an officer and she is the only one who comes in.....awesome thing, when I walked in, the pod started laughing asking if that was his back up....yeap I was. Tension GONE except between officer and the one inmate he was having an issue with.
I look at it if I stopped a riot by making them laugh AWESOME everyone went to bed the same way they woke up......Yes I earned my nickname Mighty Mouse and cemented the staff and inmates believing I am certifiable crazy.

I know I am at medium but there are things building at ALL prisons and its getting worse.
As for race issues that will be the spark to the fire that is coming.....I pray is all I can say.

oh forgot to say I really do like the name ol batshitcrazy lady LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Latest posts