• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Well, we roll the clocks back tonight. We speak of gaining an hour, or do we lose it? We speak of one person as having more time than another. That is not so. Every one of us has 24 hours in the day. We must determine how we spend our time. No one has more time than another, but there is no doubt that some people get more out of their days than others. So then, the person that goes fastest gets the most out of their time? I doubt that. There is a difference between going fast and getting somewhere. I know that there is time to easily accomplish all the things that the Lord needs us to do in our day. The trick is knowing the difference between what the Lord deems important for us to accomplish, and what we just think is important. One thought that frightens me is the idea of being highly successful at something that really isn't important at all. Now you've all heard a little sermon that I need to hear almost daily! And now due to the changing of the clocks, I do believe that I will try to have an extra hour to rest in the next 24! I hope you all have a good Sunday mornin', and God bless……….

"One thought that frightens me is the idea of being highly successful at something that really isn't important at all."

- oh boy, isn't that the truth! And as I look back I see where I often put a lot of energy into stuff that is long forgotten and let the main thing slide by and be neglected.

Thanks again Shortgrass.

It's just not fair :lol: You guys get an extra hour of sleep and I don't. :x

But I do make up for it in the spring. :D

Have a good Sunday morning everyone. :D

I hope that judgement day falls on the change the clock day as to give myself an extra hour to straighten up! :wink: My luck it will be in the spring an I will lose an hour! :shock:

Latest posts