• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
I am typing this on Friday night. Tomorrow we will travel to the northern part of the state. Our business will keep us there until 8:00 or so. We will have a long drive to get home, and I don't want to be typing this at midnight or after. Also, we buy specific bulls and have them ready to turn out at specific times so that specific types of calves will be born at specific times. We plan to have those cattle at specific weights on specific dates. These are all examples of planning ahead. We do lots of preparing situations in our lives to achieve certain goals. If we are visiting a certain place, we make plans to go home. We prepare things at our home differently than we do in a hotel room. God encourages us to plan ahead for eternity. He warns us that we are just pilgrims (visitors) on this earth, and that our stay will be brief. We need to do the things that lay up treasurers in heaven. Notice that He encourages us to lay up treasure; just to be sure it is where our home is and not where we are just visiting for a brief time, for we can not take these earthly things with us. Remember only people go to heaven. In a sense, we can take them with us. We need to encourage every one, beginning in our own house, and then all who we touch to make ready to go to a heavenly home. Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless.

Shortgrass said:
I am typing this on Friday night. Tomorrow we will travel to the northern part of the state. Our business will keep us there until 8:00 or so. We will have a long drive to get home, and I don't want to be typing this at midnight or after. Also, we buy specific bulls and have them ready to turn out at specific times so that specific types of calves will be born at specific times. We plan to have those cattle at specific weights on specific dates. These are all examples of planning ahead. We do lots of preparing situations in our lives to achieve certain goals. If we are visiting a certain place, we make plans to go home. We prepare things at our home differently than we do in a hotel room. God encourages us to plan ahead for eternity. He warns us that we are just pilgrims (visitors) on this earth, and that our stay will be brief. We need to do the things that lay up treasurers in heaven. Notice that He encourages us to lay up treasure; just to be sure it is where our home is and not where we are just visiting for a brief time, for we can not take these earthly things with us. Remember only people go to heaven. In a sense, we can take them with us. We need to encourage every one, beginning in our own house, and then all who we touch to make ready to go to a heavenly home. Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless.

Shortgrass, God has give you a wonderful gift by enabling you to say so much in such few words. Thank you kindly.

Latest posts