• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Good Sunday mornin' everyone. Are you proud of me, its on time! Gcreekrch said to have the very best Thanksgiving ever. I think, maybe, we did. A Thanksgiving with family, a wonderful spread put on by our youngest, and a beautiful day to top it off. Then, we cleaned up Thanksgiving, and had a birthday party to celebrate the first birthday of our youngest granddaughter. It was great. As we were driving up to the kids place, and through out the day, Jan and I reflected on Micah 6:8 that tells us nothing more is required of man than to do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with God. The very thought! God, the maker of heavens and earth, would walk with us? The thought itself is humbling. Jan further observed that the King, the actual King of kings, wants to be our friend. Let that sink in, and being blessed with stuff, though nice, is secondary! Praise His name, and have a good Sunday mornin.'

Thanks Shortgrass, sounds like you took me at my word!

He walks with us and he talks to those who will listen to him. For those who know Him, He is the best fried and advisor you will ever have!

Shortgrass, we appreciate your great message of giving thanks to God for our blessings. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, with nearly all of our family on hand. Tiffany and Tom were here from England, but regretfully his daughters (ages 12 and 9) weren't able to spare that much time away from school. Carol's mother, who is very active mentally and physically, just turned 92 yesterday. She is always a joy and positive influence in our lives. Our two sons and their families were here, as well as my sister Sybil. A great time was had by all, and the weather was superb. We feel truly blessed.

Thanks be to God. Our Thanksgiving was a wonderful meal with my parents, and in-laws all 4 in attendance. Wasn't at our place, but I get the significance. The cows were tended and our great nieces and nephew made me not worry about cows. Thanks, Shortgrass.

Latest posts