• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good webpage to follow Nebraska primary election results

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Good Lord willing, a sandhills ranch wife will be apartment shopping in DC in December. Remember Virginia Smith?

I find it interesting that the more rural the county the higher percentage of voter turn out.

I sure hope Deb is half the senator that Virginia was.

Virgin was a member of the House of Representatives, she was never a Senator. Our Senators at the time of Virgin's tenure in DC were Exxon, J. Boob Kerrey, Ed Zorinsky......(All D's :???: )

I am quite pleased that Mr. Bruning and Mr. Stenberg will be keeping their day jobs!! :D

I only meant to refer to the nature of her service, not which house the late Mrs. Smith served in. I wish Mrs. Fischer all the best, I'm hopeful she will arrive in a town full of confusion, well I should say, more confusion than normal.

Little valentine city council news.... One council member couldn't get his customers to pay him for trash pickup, so he gets the city council and attorney to make it a law that all homes in valentine have to pay for trash pickup... Even the vacant ones!!! We stay into town one night a week and never in the summer time. Have no trash, not even a dumpster and we still have to pay trash pickup..... :mad:

Latest posts