• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Goodbye, Jennifer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sorry just don't cut it Silver, I don't know what to say, except that you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers. Be there for those around you

Our prayers go to yours, especially the parents. You're right, burying your child has to be one of the biggest trials that will be faced in life. I don't know if I could do it.

So sorry to hear. You are in our prayers. The only thing I can say is, enjoy the memories.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( hugs for the Silver family ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I can't begin to imagine how you must feel...........probably like your gut's been ripped out.......

Prayers for you all.........

Thankyou all for your prayers and responses, I have come to think of Ranchers as kind of an extended family. Just like a family, I don't allways see eye to eye with everyone but I know you are family and feel better just knowing you are all there. I'm sure once the grieving process is just a bit further along I'll be back to arguing for arguments sake, but in the meantime thanks to all of you for your consideration and support.

-Silver

I read this last night and was at a loss. I think of the future they held. But, then I have to remember God has a Reason, even if we never understand why. God Bless you Silver and your family..you are in our thoughts.

Easty

Just getting around to reading this and, oh, what a sad and difficult loss to deal with, Silver. Every parent's greatest fear. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Latest posts