• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GOPs: Democrats are so sleazy, they get involved with us

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bottom line: The link doesn't show Kerry took money from Abramoff. Nor have you posted anything showing the other listed Dems took money from Abramoff. :D

I just asked questions. (Questions you can't answer)

Because you have no facts to back up your lies is not me attacking you...it is just you being unable to defend you lies, so you call me a liar......

so instead of attacking could you please answer my Questions.

1.explain away Kerry's dirty money $98,550 from "Abramoff-linked cash"

2. Explain how Kerry recieving Dirty Money from the Chineses is some how acceptable?

3. What Delay actually recieved by "your standards" as Money directly from Abramoff.?

And while your at it....How is Communist China's Money any different from taking Abramoff's money?

Both were illigal.....both "doners" were convicted.....both sought to influance the lawmaker by dumping money in thier campaign funds....please enlighten US on how one is the doner's fault and the other is the Politician's fault....?????

Can't do it ? so I'll Keep asking.....

Bottom line:

While your head is buried in the sand everyone sees what an ass you are....

All people in political office take " extra" monies...be they Rep or Dem , liberal or conservative. It's the nature of the beast in that enviroment. You may have some to profess " No Never..not me" but if you look hard enough...it's there.

And....on the China/missle topic....China would have the missles if my dog had been Prez. That was their mission and their plan....it had nothing to do with who was in charge over here. The same way they'd not get rid of them if we elected a Pro-China president.

All people in political office take " extra" monies...be they Rep or Dem , liberal or conservative. It's the nature of the beast in that enviroment. You may have some to profess " No Never..not me" but if you look hard enough...it's there.

I agree it seems once in office for a few terms they figure out the system and start working for the Perks,......thus term limits would be the sensible way to "force" politicians to live by the laws they make......

if it were not for the vast information available on the internet, we would still be thinking Delay was the only one that had an ethical lapse......when in fact he was only one of many.....that has overshadowed both the democratic party and the republican party........

Maybe thats why they call them Parties?

China would have the missles if my dog had been Prez

I would hope your Dog would have been smart enough not to sell it to them....

there are three crises that really PISSes me off

1. North Korea....Who was the complete fool who sold them a Reactor?

2. Iran ..............Who was the complete fool who sold them a Reactor?

3. All the weapons sold to all these countries.....that are not stable...

My Dog is smart enough not to give the Cat an Uzi.

Latest posts