• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gorilla !

jigs

Reaction score
sitting in a motel in Pittsburg KS, just finished a day of enrollment and freshman orientation...my daughter is officially a Pitt State Gorilla !! I could not be prouder !!!

kris

Reaction score
YEAH...YEAH,...YEAH.....JUST WAIT, JIGS.....THE DAY SHE "OFFICIALLY" LEAVES HOME FOR COLLEGE WILL BE A BUGGER!! TRY TO KEEP A STIFF UPPER LIP AND NOT LET HER SEE YOU CRY!! :wink: :wink:

jigs

Reaction score
Kris, I only cry when John Wayne dies in a movie.....

real happy with the whole deal, clean nice town, pretty area, nice campus, just an all over good deal....I prefered KSU, but I think this is a nice second choice....

59 days and she moves in to her new life!

kris

Reaction score
jigs said:
Kris, I only cry when John Wayne dies in a movie.....

real happy with the whole deal, clean nice town, pretty area, nice campus, just an all over good deal....I prefered KSU, but I think this is a nice second choice....

59 days and she moves in to her new life!

SOOOO....YOU ARE SAYING THAT WE ALL HAVE 59 DAYS TO GET YOU A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF KLEENEX SENT YOUR WAY!! YOU GONNA NEED THEM, BIG GUY!!! YOU ACT ALL "BIG AND TOUGH", BUT THERE IS NOT A ONE OF US ON HERE THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW LITTLE GIRLS WRAP BIG TOUGH DADDY AROUND THEIR LITTLE FINGERS....AND HOLD ONTO THEIR HEART STRINGS!! :wink:

loomixguy

Reaction score
Gee, Jiggsy....I didn't realize your daughter was so smart. She didn't want to be a MildCat! LOL! THAT is priceless. She sure has better taste in higher education than her old man! Congrats!

My oldest is now a member of the class of 2015 at UNL, first class to start their college career at UNL in the B1G 10.

jigs

Reaction score
she had a lot of friends going to KSU, and wanted to go on her own...the Pitt State campus is probably the prettiest campus I have ever been on... even better than the Glorious KSU campus. 6 hours from home will be tough on her, and on her mamma.... but I will be just fine, Kris, I don't cry, I drink, so save your kleenex, and send Long Island Iced Tea!!

loomixguy

Reaction score
Now just how in the world would you know if the campus at Manhattan is pretty or not??? You never saw it when you were sober! :lol: :wink:

kris

Reaction score
jigs said:
she had a lot of friends going to KSU, and wanted to go on her own...the Pitt State campus is probably the prettiest campus I have ever been on... even better than the Glorious KSU campus. 6 hours from home will be tough on her, and on her mamma.... but I will be just fine, Kris, I don't cry, I drink, so save your kleenex, and send Long Island Iced Tea!!

one LARGE case of long island iced tea...on it's way!! :wink:

jigs

Reaction score
loomixguy said:
Now just how in the world would you know if the campus at Manhattan is pretty or not??? You never saw it when you were sober! :lol: :wink:
you have a valid point my friend!

jigs

Reaction score
kris said:
jigs said:

one LARGE case of long island iced tea...on it's way!! :wink:

just bring it down, it is no fun to drink alone!

jigs

Reaction score
Mike said:
Does the "Gorilla" mascot dress up in a Michelle Obama suit?
No, the mascot is not a frighteningly ugly America hating commie leach of society......

Latest posts