• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

gotta love gramma!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were protesters on the train platform handing out
> > pamphlets on the
> > evils of America. I politely declined to take one. An
> > elderly woman
> > was behind me getting off the escalator and a young
> > (twentyish) female
> > protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely
> > declined.
> >
> > The young protester put her hand on the old woman's
> > shoulder as a
> > gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said,
> > "Lady, don't you
> > care about the children of Iraq?"
> >
> > The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my
> > father died in
> > France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea,
> > and a son in
> > Vietnam. All three died so you could have the right to
> > stand here and
> > bad mouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick
> > this umbrella
> > up your ass and open it!"

~God Bless America~
was not sure if this belonged on here, but a little too "political" for coffee shop!! enjoy.....ranchwife and cowboyup!!! :D

stevec said:
Sounds like a violent bunch to me, all seduced by the lies of our leaders, including Granny.

Of course, it was "witnessed by a government employee;" that is all you will find in Washington. Nobody actually works there, they just suck off the federal teat, and give themselves pats on the back and medals all day.

Okay, all you "tolerant" Liberal do-gooders, do you really think stevec has anything of substance to say? Scratch your heads and dig deep into your souls, and see what you come up with. Pretty hard, eh? :? :???:

I think the best thing for steviec to do is bend over and grab his ankles and get ready for Granny's umbrella treatment. :D

This time it would be nice to know stevec personally and own an umberella.

I hpe there aren't too many of his ilk running around this country.

Perhaps he has something going on like was uncovered in Ohio recently. The "Kindhearts Organization." What a name to pick for a terrorists funding group.

do you really think stevec has anything of substance to say?

Nope.......

Soapweed,....... he is just another wacko, ultra liberal anti military nut case from kerryville......

when he is beaten and mugged, or his wife is raped by some gang member the first thing he will do is call for the goverment to do something about the gangs.....

will he call the police and tell them to pray for the gang member to become peaceful,... ?

or will he demand they get the SOBs,........

Latest posts