• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Graham Cracker" has been deemed offensive

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
I wonder how many cookbooks are now have to be re-written

When Graham McMillan decided to run for a student government office at Texas Christian University, he had no idea that he would land in trouble – all because of his campaign slogan – "Graham Cracker."

A university official at the home of the Horned Frogs told the 20-year-old sophomore that his campaign signs were offensive and unless the offending word was blocked – the signs would have to come down.

"My advisor contacted me and informed me that it might be considered derogatory," the political science major told Fox News. "I certainly didn't mean it to be derogatory, but I didn't want to offend anybody who may perceive it as such."

University officials released a statement to Fox confirming that the offensive word is 'cracker.'

"She recommended that he either remove the signs or cover the word 'cracker' with tape and he opted to cover the word," a university spokesperson told Fox.

grahams-sign2-300x216.jpg

http://radio.foxnews.com//toddstarnes/top-stories/university-deems-graham-cracker-offensive.html

One of my favorite midnight snacks is graham carckers dunked in chocolate milk. Someone please tell me is this poltically correct? If so then I will continue on. But if not, then I feel that I must find some way to make reparations.

It seems pretty obvious that people dont have nearly enough to worry about these days.

Latest posts