• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Great Peaches

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
Not Soaps lovely bride although I am sure she is great. These were U-pick peaches over at Kimberly. A little bit of a drive but we picked 102 pounds of peaches in about 15 minutes. Priced at $1.05 a pound. That is half the price at the grocery stores and fruit stands in Baker. We stopped at the Silver Spur Cafe in Mt Vernon on the way home. If you are ever going through Mt Vernon OR be sure to have an empty stomach and stop at the Silver Spur. And how else would one want to spend their 70th birthday?

Happy Birthday. You are just a kid.
When we get peaches from Washington they are $40 for 20 lb box, but still better than the grocery store.
Utah peaches are $32 for 40 lbs but I had already bought two boxes already. My favorite are the Red Havens
and they are the early peaches. Red pit, yellow flesh, easy to peel, don't turn brown quickly. YUM. But when you
live where we do all peaches are yummy, except the ones in the grocery store.

I02#? Do you can or freeze them???

Awesome on the Kimberly peaches and glad to hear the Silver Spur hasn't changed. Great country all through there. I got my peaches this year off the neighbor's tree. They were the sweetest ever due to the heat this summer. Happy Birthday, Webfoot. You are as old as me now but not for long hahaha!

Last edited:

Latest posts