• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Great speech

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/28262791

If nothing else, start listening at 4:40, until 5:30

"UPS can find a package in real time, that's the private industry, but the government cannot find an illegal alien" (paraphrased)

"My message to PM Harper and the Canadian people, is that you do not need a Chinese partner, give the American people a few months, when we beat obama, we will approve it (the pipeline), on Jan 20th" (paraphrased again)

jcummins said:
Video not found....did they purge it?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/live-stream-newt-gingrich-cpac-speech-191410440.html

or

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/newt-gingrich-full-speech-cpac-2012-15558504

"UPS can find a package in real time, that's the private industry, but the government cannot find an illegal alien"

if the illegals had bar codes it would help...

really, just put a thousand dollar bounty one them... I could round up a few hundred grand by the end of the weekend..

like the drug dealers, or any other criminal.. we know where they are, but the police seem bound by some sort of blindness that makes them invisible..

America won WW2?? I'm sure the millions of British, Russian, Australian French & Canadian soldiers buried in Europe might disagree with that.

ANGUS327 said:
America won WW2?? I'm sure the millions of British, Russian, Australian French & Canadian soldiers buried in Europe might disagree with that.

The American workers as a whole and Americas Industrial might won WWII- something that over the last 20-30 years of globalization and Free Trade agreements- and sending our industry overseas, we no longer have.......
France had already surrendered- Britain and its Commonwealth and Russia were only holding on to toeholds- until FDR started supplying them with weapons and all other logistics ( probably unconstitutionally)....

And up to and right after Pearl Harbor- all the British colonies were falling- and Australia was next.... Until after his attack on Pearl Harbor, and General Isoroku Yamamoto issued his now famous- but very true- "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

At which many detatchments of US soldiers/National Guards (including my Dad who had been called up with the 163 Inf of the 41st Division in 1940 at Roosevelts foreboding of the oncoming war) were all sent to Australia to "train" further and stop the invasion of Australia...And did so until 1942 when they/along with the Australian troops took the attack back to the Japanese and ran them out of New Guinea, New Britian and the other surrounding areas that threatened Australia..

No doubt- it was a major "allied" effort- but it was the industrial might of the US that won WWII.....

There is no definitve proof that Yamamoto ever said those words.

Probably made up by a movie producer...........................................

Mike said:
There is no definitve proof that Yamamoto ever said those words.

Probably made up by a movie producer...........................................

Yes or No-- it has been well backed up that when asked by Prime Minister Fumimaro Konoe in mid-1941 concerning the outcome of a possible war with the United States, Yamamoto made a well-known and prophetic statement: If ordered to fight, "I shall run wild considerably for the first six months or a year, but I have utterly no confidence for the second and third years."

And again he was proven right... And the might of the Sleeping Giant (P-38 Lightnings) got his arse in the Solomon Islands near Bouganville in 1943... And all his prognostications came true.....

Another time when a D President had the balls to order an assassination of an enemy combatant- much as our current D President has been doing with Osama and his buddies .... :D

There is no proof that Japan had plans to attack Australia either. Many papers have been written on the subject.......................

So much for your history lessons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
There is no proof that Japan had plans to attack Australia either. Many papers have been written on the subject.......................

So much for your history lessons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The US did not know- neither did Britain or Australia- but the taking of Australia would have cut off all travel thru the Pacific--- the reason US troops were sent there- and not to the Phillippines/Corregidor... Sadly our's and the Phillippine troops were sacrificed looking at the long term goals..

Oldtimer said:
ANGUS327 said:

The American workers as a whole and Americas Industrial might won WWII- something that over the last 20-30 years of globalization and Free Trade agreements- and sending our industry overseas, we no longer have.......
France had already surrendered- Britain and its Commonwealth and Russia were only holding on to toeholds- until FDR started supplying them with weapons and all other logistics ( probably unconstitutionally)....

And up to and right after Pearl Harbor- all the British colonies were falling- and Australia was next.... Until after his attack on Pearl Harbor, and General Isoroku Yamamoto issued his now famous- but very true- "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

At which many detatchments of US soldiers/National Guards (including my Dad who had been called up with the 163 Inf of the 41st Division in 1940 at Roosevelts foreboding of the oncoming war) were all sent to Australia to "train" further and stop the invasion of Australia...And did so until 1942 when they/along with the Australian troops took the attack back to the Japanese and ran them out of New Guinea, New Britian and the other surrounding areas that threatened Australia..

No doubt- it was a major "allied" effort- but it was the industrial might of the US that won WWII.....

Your rant doesn't change anything I said.

ANGUS327 said:
Oldtimer said:
ANGUS327 said:

Your rant doesn't change anything I said.

Just remember Angus, half of the people you run into are below normal intelligence.

Latest posts