• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gridlock New York

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Last night was the traditional lighting of the Christmas tree in New York. It's a big event drawing lots of families downtown to see it. But last night the pres. also had 3 fund raisers going on i the city and when the pres is in town streets are shut down to let the motorcade pass through with out interruption.

Don't ya think he could have had a little respect for tradition and the citizens of New York city? :roll:

You guys know that he would have shown more respect for those in Northeast Montana don't you? :roll:

Mike said:
You guys know that he would have shown more respect for those in Northeast Montana don't you? :roll:

Most up here would think it was an honor to have a President of the United States show up...Last one here was Truman- and there are still many that talk about when they were kids and got to visit with him when he took his morning walk..
We'd probably make it an all night affair- tree lighting and all- and since it is a learning/historic event- close school for the next day so the kids could be out for the night to take it all in....

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

Most up here would think it was an honor to have a President of the United States show up...Last one here was Truman- and there are still many that talk about when they were kids and got to visit with him when he took his morning walk..
We'd probably make it an all night affair- tree lighting and all- and since it is a learning/historic event- close school for the next day so the kids could be out for the night to take it all in....

Just shows that Montanans are sheltered & need to get out more often. :wink:

I can tell you who would show up at an Obama visit down here.

Overwhelmingly Brothas & Sistas! :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Last night was the traditional lighting of the Christmas tree in New York. It's a big event drawing lots of families downtown to see it. But last night the pres. also had 3 fund raisers going on i the city and when the pres is in town streets are shut down to let the motorcade pass through with out interruption.

Don't ya think he could have had a little respect for tradition and the citizens of New York city? :roll:

Obama have respect for something traditionally American?
NEVAH!!!! The best indication of future behavior is past
behavior. We can expect nothing different.

Shows how much oldtimer needs attention, when spending the night with Obama would be a great big deal..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."[/quote]

while maybe "most" would honor the office of President, it is a far stretch to say "most" would feel honored to have obama show up.

Most indicates more than half oldtimer, 50.000000001%
If that was the case why didn't obama win Montana in the last election?
to be accurate you should say "SOME up here................."
or "a few up here...............", or best yet, "I would....................."

you paint with a broad brush and try and make all of Montana look bad. speak for yourself- YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL OF MONTANA!

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

It wasn't like he showed up with family in tow for the tree lighting. He was going to fund raisers for his re-election and disrupted the tree lighting that is a family tradition for many.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

It wasn't like he showed up with family in tow for the tree lighting. He was going to fund raisers for his re-election and disrupted the tree lighting that is a family tradition for many.

This is forgiveable, even to someone who hates big money in politics.

after the election, when Obama is beaten, I hope the new administration looks into his records, finds him to be guilty of treason for holding the office of President as an illegal, then the sorry muslim can read his koran, and hate America from behind bars...

jigs said:
after the election, when Obama is beaten, I hope the new administration looks into his records, finds him to be guilty of treason for holding the office of President as an illegal, then the sorry muslim can read his koran, and hate America from behind bars...

He at least needs a whipping with a cane for trampling the Constitution by murdering that American citizen.

Whitewing said:
jigs said:

He at least needs a whipping with a cane for trampling the Constitution by murdering that American citizen.

Yep- Whitewing-- if I were you, a person that claims to have left/deserted the USA- to live in a Communist country- and who has even praised the government of Chavez with his help in your profiteering-- but then comes back and criticizes the US government daily- I would be worried about the US taking out terrorists and antiAmericans living abroad :???:

The comical thing is- that with all the pictures posted of your cheap semislave help- and the posts you've put on- I've still not seen you have the balls to put your picture up- or real name up- or phone number so we can really discuss cattle raising and Ag techniques between the countries...

I guess Chavez and crew must take care of you quite well.....EH :???: :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
jigs said:

Yep- Whitewing-- if I were you, a person that claims to have left/deserted the USA- to live in a Communist country- and who has even praised the government of Chavez with his help in your profiteering-- but then comes back and criticizes the US government daily- I would be worried about the US taking out terrorists and antiAmericans living abroad :???:

The comical thing is- that with all the pictures posted of your cheap semislave help- and the posts you've put on- I've still not seen you have the balls to put your picture up- or real name up- or phone number so we can really discuss cattle raising and Ag techniques between the countries...

I guess Chavez and crew must take care of you quite well.....EH :???: :wink: :lol:

:lol: What's the matter OT, the pressures of defending your Messiah getting too much for you?

Plenty of Rancher's members know who I am. I've just chosen to keep my identity from creeps like you since I was slandered and stalked by you and your crowd from the day I showed up here, simply because I disagreed with you personally.

Having said that, feel free to call me to discuss cattle raising, Venezuela's status as a communist county, and my slave labor and profiteering. I'll PM you my phone number right now.

You got the balls to call?

Oldtimer said:

You want to know something else comical, OT? Right after Whitewing joined - when you and all of your paranoid liberal cronies were busy attacking him and accusing him of being Hypo and lying about his location - he offered to talk to you on the phone.

This post was made three days after he joined - in response to some of your personal attacks on him:

Whitewing said:
OT, you wanna give me a call down here? I'll send ya my cell phone number if you agree. I really don't have horns and a forked tail, really.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=410867#410867

Yep, absolutely comical. You're always good for laughs, OT. :lol:

White Wing joined in 2009, and NOW OT gets around to calling him.... some real sherriff work there tubby..... no wonder after 25 years of service, the people ousted you after just ONE term.....just like Obama, a one term joke that was elected to a spot he did not deserve

Latest posts