• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Grizzly pulls woman out of her tent in MT and kills her

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'd like to see Grizzly bears introduced in Washington DC. But even bears would wanna eat those toxic folks running this country. Dang shame people aren't as important as the bears. Some of the comments I read have more sympathy for the bear than they do for the dead lady

I'd like to see Grizzly bears introduced in Washington DC. But even bears would wanna eat those toxic folks running this country. Dang shame people aren't as important as the bears. Some of the comments I read have more sympathy for the bear than they do for the dead lady
Yeah, remember several years ago when a lady in Ca. got killed by a cougar and the cubs got more money than her kids....just not right!

Hahahaha, I got a 24 hour holiday from FB for my comment about this incident.
9BA68AF9-0EC1-441F-82F5-C47A536BDB45.png

Facebook is garbage to me. I totally get why it is so popular as it allows distant friends and family connect. But the rest of the politically correct BS is beyond stupid. Don't have an account and never will. And it's because of crap
Like what they did to gcreek. Freedom of speech only applies to liberals

Facebook is garbage to me. I totally get why it is so popular as it allows distant friends and family connect. But the rest of the politically correct BS is beyond stupid. Don't have an account and never will. And it's because of crap
Like what they did to gcreek. Freedom of speech only applies to liberals
Don't worry about me H, I do get a lot of licks in just the same. I just have to word them a little more carefully. I do visualize those Lib heads popping right off the shoulders.

Never been there.Still have a 3g flip phone that the ability to get on the internet with it is turned off.AT&T says I won't be able to use it anymore after February of 2022.I said good.

Never been there.Still have a 3g flip phone that the ability to get on the internet with it is turned off.AT&T says I won't be able to use it anymore after February of 2022.I said good.
I thought you were joking when you said "what's facebook"? Now I know you were serious.

Mr. FH has the same kind of phone. Verizon hasn't told us he won't be able to use it after Feb. 2022. If he can't, he's like you, he won't have a phone. Refuses to use a smart phone, barely uses his flip phone. He'd like nothing better than the old phone that hangs on the wall.

I thought you were joking when you said "what's facebook"? Now I know you were serious.

Mr. FH has the same kind of phone. Verizon hasn't told us he won't be able to use it after Feb. 2022. If he can't, he's like you, he won't have a phone. Refuses to use a smart phone, barely uses his flip phone. He'd like nothing better than the old phone that hangs on the wall.
May I suggest you watch the Longmire series with Mr. FH? Even Longmire finally gave in, but I think it was a flip phone, however, sometimes baby steps are required when dealing with old ranch men hahaha!

We have a pay as you go flip phone. The wife puts on $5 a month. We don't even use it that much. It just serves as an emergency phone when we are traveling. Verizon says it will quit Feb 2022. I really don't care about having a phone but the wife wants one.

May I suggest you watch the Longmire series with Mr. FH? Even Longmire finally gave in, but I think it was a flip phone, however, sometimes baby steps are required when dealing with old ranch men hahaha!
Funny you should mention that. Our hometown of Buffalo Wyoming celebrates Longmire Days every year. The cast and crew shows up. We have never gone. Craig Johnson, writer of Longmire, lives at Ucross, WY, a very small town 17 miles NE of Buffalo.

The grizzly story reminded me. Every time I go to grizzly country there is a loaded rifle somewhere in the vehicle. I don't care if it is a national park where you are not supposed to have firearms. I will keep it stashed out of sight. Better to get charged with shooting a protected bear than to have to stand by and watch someone get killed. No pop gun pistol either. I worked too many years in big bear country in Alaska to go unarmed or under armed.

So I just recently got my first portable phone and got rid of my normal house phone. So this new one is a flip phone and you are telling me that next year it won't work.
I better try to buy a house phone somewhere and go back to that.

So I just recently got my first portable phone and got rid of my normal house phone. So this new one is a flip phone and you are telling me that next year it won't work.
I better try to buy a house phone somewhere and go back to that.
I haven't heard this from Verizon and we stopped doing any business with AT&T because of their policies. We do have a house phone, through Verizon because there is no phone line of any sort where we live. It works well, most of the time. The 3G never failed, this new 4G might hang up on a call. Cell service in our house isn't all that great and the home phones have a better antenna, or so they tell me.

Latest posts