• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ground Floor Opportunity

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
At 5'00 A'M I was awoken to the sounds of a great pyrenees/beagle romantic encounter-I'm sure the pups will go fast so you better get your orders in soon. I'm sure these pups will chase sheep and guard rabbits like no other.

Doesn't look like to many takesr for your new dog cross. Probably every body is going for those cow russeling dogs. I bet soapweed sure wants one of them. :wink: :wink:

Northern Rancher said:
At 5'00 A'M I was awoken to the sounds of a great pyrenees/beagle romantic encounter-I'm sure the pups will go fast so you better get your orders in soon. I'm sure these pups will chase sheep and guard rabbits like no other.

Good Lord, what a combination! :shock: :shock:

We had some once that were 1/2 toy poodle 1/4 border collie and 1/4 australian sheperd now those are somw ugly dogs...

Well you snooze you loose I guess and to think I gave my good friends at Ranchersnet the first chance to acquire as Jim Leachman would say a nondivisible 1/32 interest in the dog industries newest composite. Another thing I garantee these pups will both bark and bay for up to 22 hours a day-they only sleep in the day time lol.

Northern Rancher said:
Well you snooze you loose I guess and to think I gave my good friends at Ranchersnet the first chance to acquire as Jim Leachman would say a nondivisible 1/32 interest in the dog industries newest composite. Another thing I garantee these pups will both bark and bay for up to 22 hours a day-they only sleep in the day time lol.

I've already got 3, another dog and my Dad will go into orbit and WW4 will commence! I'm having a hard time understanding how the mating was achieved, however. Did one of them climb a ladder or simply get down on it's knees? I'm thinking if its the knees, this delivery should be very interesting! :shock: :shock: I'm hoping the beagle climbed the ladder! Also, barking/baying for 22 hours a day should go a long ways towards achieving good relations with the neighbors! :???: NOT!!!

Latest posts