• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gun Ban List

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Good post Van!

Ca, no one here is asking you to own, buy, or carry a weapon all we as is that you do not infringe on our right to own, buy, or carry with out condemning us!

I think it's easier and more responsible to move out of the hood then to cry, whine, and bitch about needing more guns to stay safe
So since I need to move to a safer place ...are you going to give me a mortgage to buy a new place? Well right now unless you have a perfect credit score and I mean PERFECT score and have altleast 30% down and you work for a stable company your NOT goign to get one no matter what.

What about the people who want their neighborhoods BACK from the criminals? Are they just suppose to throw their hands up and walk away?

If your so scared of the wackjobs how about we just ban them instead of banning guns? Ohhh hmmm most wackjobs are criminals and they LOVE for guns to be banned :roll: :roll:

Larrry said:
I'm not talking about the Second Amendment I'm stating my opinion on what guns are ok in my opinion and which ones I wouldn't mind seeing banned. Strictly my opinion

So you think it's alright to give away my RIGHTS. Where did I want to take away your RIGHTS?

I'm giving up my right as I'm giving yours away if you want to look at it like that.

CattleArmy said:
Larrry said:
I'm not talking about the Second Amendment I'm stating my opinion on what guns are ok in my opinion and which ones I wouldn't mind seeing banned. Strictly my opinion

So you think it's alright to give away my RIGHTS. Where did I want to take away your RIGHTS?

I'm giving up my right as I'm giving yours away if you want to look at it like that.

Maybe nobody wants you to give up their rights even if you give up yours. What's wrong with all of us keeping our rights?

MsSage said:
I think it's easier and more responsible to move out of the hood then to cry, whine, and bitch about needing more guns to stay safe
So since I need to move to a safer place ...are you going to give me a mortgage to buy a new place? Well right now unless you have a perfect credit score and I mean PERFECT score and have altleast 30% down and you work for a stable company your NOT goign to get one no matter what.

What about the people who want their neighborhoods BACK from the criminals? Are they just suppose to throw their hands up and walk away?

If your so scared of the wackjobs how about we just ban them instead of banning guns? Ohhh hmmm most wackjobs are criminals and they LOVE for guns to be banned :roll: :roll:

Nope I'm not like Obama I support people working their way through life. To get out of the hood work more or change jobs it's how I think all of us change the situations we are in. Or possibly by returning to school and beefing up our education.

As I said before if my neighborhood was infested with criminals it would be more important for me for my family to not live in that situation then to return to "redneck" ways and fight for it and put them in an unsafe situation.

See this is the problem many on here take a comment and twist it to the way they want it to read. I did not say I want all guns banned. I just said I would support some being banned. Drama seems to just run here.

Sandhusker said:
CattleArmy said:
Larrry said:

Maybe nobody wants you to give up their rights even if you give up yours. What's wrong with all of us keeping our rights?

Sandhusker you will question me to death this morning instead of just letting me have my opinion. As much as I would like to change yours and you would like to change mine we both know it's not going to happen as we both have strong personalities. Here's the thing I'm willing to give up my right to have hand guns and other guns if it also gives up yours well I guess it's your complaint not mine.

You have no right to take away mine, but you seem perfectly content to do so. I don't understand that.

I'm just trying to get you to come up with a rational explaination for your opinion. When you have none to offer, I would think that would tell you something about your opinion. You seem to suffer from liberalitis, where your emotions trump rational thought. I'll pray for your recovery.

Sandhusker said:
You have no right to take away mine, but you seem perfectly content to do so. I don't understand that.

I'm just trying to get you to come up with a rational explaination for your opinion. When you have none to offer, I would think that would tell you something about your opinion. You seem to suffer from liberalitis, where your emotions trump rational thought. I'll pray for your recovery.

Don't waste God's time. Honestly he has more important things to take care of then my opinion differing from yours.

You seem to suffer from it's my opinion so it's the right one. Here's the thing Sandhusker I'm not taking away your right to cling to your guns. I am meerly saying I'm not gonna take up a fight to cling to mine. I choose my battles and this is not one I choose to take up. In fact in my opinion there's no need (except for the policemen protecting the laws of this country and then men and women who serve in the various millitary positions) for handguns and anything automatic.

Since we are playing doctor and diagnoising things this morning you seem to suffer from crazy unrational conservativness. Where you are to consumed with being right to ever let anyone have a differing opinion. To bad so sad on this I don't see changing mine.

You having an opinion different than mine doesn't bother me. What does bother me is when you would support elected officials based upon that opinion who would act against my rights and/or would cause harm to me and mine.

Who gave you the authority to give MY rights away?

You say to work hard......to be able to move out ~gawd you dont get it. People can not get out anymore. Banks are NOT loaning to anyone for houses. Change jobs ok hmmm have you even tried to find a new job? There are not any jobs out there. Sure go back to school but where to get the money to pay bills and school?
I am not asking for a bail out I am begging for obama to stop taking my opportunity away to be able to own a house. I work hard but that is not enough. Ever time I get close they move the bar. Now its out of reach. If you dont believe, ask a banker what requirements are needed to buy a house. Ask a realtor to tell what someone has to have or go through to get a first house. Your ideal dream world is NOT reality.

MsSage said:

You say to work hard......to be able to move out ~gawd you dont get it. People can not get out anymore. Banks are NOT loaning to anyone for houses. Change jobs ok hmmm have you even tried to find a new job? There are not any jobs out there. Sure go back to school but where to get the money to pay bills and school?
I am not asking for a bail out I am begging for obama to stop taking my opportunity away to be able to own a house. I work hard but that is not enough. Ever time I get close they move the bar. Now its out of reach. If you dont believe, ask a banker what requirements are needed to buy a house. Ask a realtor to tell what someone has to have or go through to get a first house. Your ideal dream world is NOT reality.

Actually you are mistaken Banks are still loaning money on houses. Maybe not in your area but people are still buying them here.

The requirements to buy a house in this economy is a good credit score they are preferring that that score be at or above 680. They are requiring a person to have a 15% or less debt ratio. First time home buyers are being required to take a first time home buyers class that includes information including budgeting.

First they call it WTF Nebraska and now it's not reality. Mayor Sandhusker is not going to like that comment...........

Sandhusker said:
You having an opinion different than mine doesn't bother me. What does bother me is when you would support elected officials based upon that opinion who would act against my rights and/or would cause harm to me and mine.

Honestly do you think I support Obama because he's trying to ban a few guns? :shock: As soon as Obama causes harm to you personally you let me know Mayor and I'll rethink supporting the leader of our country. You not having the guns you want isn't hurting you. There is a difference between want and need and you being a banker should be able to tell that difference.

MsSage said:

Banks ARE loaning money BUT they are going back to the ' old school' rules of only loaning to people whom they can be assured CAN and WILL pay the loan back.

They are asking for larger downpayments or just a downpayment now.

This is exactly the way to fix the system. It's not ' right' to own a home...it's a priviledge and it's something that has to be worked toward.

kolanuraven said:
MsSage said:

Banks ARE loaning money BUT they are going back to the ' old school' rules of only loaning to people whom they can be assured CAN and WILL pay the loan back.

This is exactly the way to fix the system. It's not ' right' to own a home...it's a priviledge and it's something that has to be worked toward.

It is gonna snow tomorrow I've agreed with Kola twice in one day. :D

CattleArmy said:
kolanuraven said:
MsSage said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW....what if we hit 3 in a row!!!

kolanuraven said:
CattleArmy said:
kolanuraven said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW....what if we hit 3 in a row!!!

Fricking blizzard I'd guess. Or the economy would crash suddenly and hard in WTF Nebraska. Or possibly Obama himself would show up in WTF Nebraska demanding all the guns that conservative small town bank customers are clinging to. :D

CattleArmy said:
Sandhusker said:

Honestly do you think I support Obama because he's trying to ban a few guns? :shock: As soon as Obama causes harm to you personally you let me know Mayor and I'll rethink supporting the leader of our country. You not having the guns you want isn't hurting you. There is a difference between want and need and you being a banker should be able to tell that difference.

I'm letting you know right now. He's making the economy worse and he's heading this country towards bankruptcy. He's promised to greatly increase my utitily bills - and yours - via his cap and trade plan.

Are you reconsidering yet?

reader (the Second) said:
Well since we obviously cannot change the Constitution or any Amendment because they are tablets brought down from Mt Sinai, we'll have to rescind the vote for women and slaves...

LOVE THAT!!!!

That sounds like my neighbor lady who asked me about THE FLOOD drowning all the dinosaurs????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just smiled at her and asked, " How's yer momma?" :lol: :lol:

CattleArmy said:
I choose my battles and this is not one I choose to take up. In fact in my opinion there's no need (except for the policemen protecting the laws of this country and then men and women who serve in the various millitary positions) for handguns and anything automatic.

two things here CattleArmy, if you don't choose this battle what are you going to fight you're next battle with??

second thing, please think about this, if in your perfect world only "authorities" having guns and an unarmed population makes us safe,
then a prison, with armed guards and an unarmed population ought to be the safest place to be then right??

Sandhusker said:
CattleArmy said:
Sandhusker said:

I'm letting you know right now. He's making the economy worse and he's heading this country towards bankruptcy. He's promised to greatly increase my utitily bills - and yours - via his cap and trade plan.

Are you reconsidering yet?

Ok I'll give you the utility bills one that is a fear. They are also thinking that he is going to tax new coal plants out of business and seeing how much coal travels through this country for energy I do forsee that having a negative impact on all of us. See Sandhusker I'd rather fight crap like utilities and coal tax then gun banning though. I will survive without a semi automatic gun in my home, however utilities so high I can't afford them or the coal industry that provides so much energy for this country being hit is going to make an impact on my life.

Latest posts