• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gutsy Panetta admits "no live video in situation room&q

Faster horses

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
28,707
Reaction score
18
Location
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
from Conservative Byte:

You know who I might not want to be right now is Leon Panetta. Virtually everything Leon Panetta has said since this whole incident was discovered has been refuted. The latest… (chuckles) The regime puts out this picture of everybody in the Situation Room, and we’re all led to believe that they’re watching the raid in real time. That’s what we, the American people, are led to believe. Then you’ve got Obama sitting there, and it’s been observed that he (I observed it myself as the Big Voice on the Right) seemed very small, the smallest person in the room. He’s got on a golf shirt and a windbreaker. Gates and one other guy are the only other people in there with a tie on.

Hillary has her hand over her mouth like she can’t believe what she’s seeing. Her story today is, “No, no, no, no! I wasn’t upset at what I was seeing. It was an allergy problem.” Well, it turns out they weren’t watching anything. Panetta said it went dark for 25 minutes. The feed went black. There was nothing there. The picture in the Situation Room where they were intently watching every second of the raid, Panetta says they weren’t watching it. Panetta said the picture was going to be released. The picture’s not gonna be released. I can’t think of all the instances here where Panetta has done this.

The story is out that Panetta actually was instrumental in getting the decision made by Obama to do this. Hillary Clinton said, “Those were 38 of the most intense minutes of the raid on Bin Laden’s compound by the SEALs. I have no idea what any of us are looking at that particular millisecond when the picture was taken.” (laughs) Well, Panetta does! He said you were looking at a black screen. Thirty minutes of the feed — 25 or 30 minutes of it — was missing. They still can’t get their story straight about all of this.

Here is a very troubling comment:

Well Folks netflix movies only last for a while and when the movie or pay per view is over the screen is black. As Porkie the pigs says ” That’s all Folks.

Our borders have been infiltrated by,“They are recognized by many experts as the ‘A’ team of Muslim terrorist organizations.”

That’s how a former U.S. intelligence agent described the group Hezbollah to 10News in San Diego. “They certainly have had successes in big-ticket bombings.”

The local news organization interviewed the agent for a story on how Hezbollah has been creeping closer to the the U.S. border, and has now apparently been spotted in the Mexican border town of Tijuana.

“We are looking at 15 or 20 years that Hezbollah has been setting up shop in Mexico,” the agent told 10News.

Why should that concern American? According to him, Hezbollah is far more advanced than the much-feared al Qaeda.

Better stop now and bring all our troops back and get on the border, and in US rounding up all of them before it looks like Japans Nuke Problem,,,,Wake up People….
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
FH, you have to recall that this was the same Hillary who had to duck and run for cover after they landed in Kosovo.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
The stories behind this action and reaction to them just don't make any sense. Panetta says there was a 25 minute black out, OK that explains the fact the White House couldn't get their story straight to safe their credibility, even though they claimed to have watch the event go down. :roll:

But he also says there was a fire fight getting up to the third floor where they found an unarmed Osama with his family. Now don't you think that if Osama was on the third floor and he heard gun fire coming up the stairs to where he and his family were that he would have picked up the AK 47 they claim was in the room? If he was armed then fine shoot him, he if anyone deserved it. But if he had not picked up the gun after hearing the fire fight that supposedly took out his son, why was he shot and not taken in for questioning? I somehow doubt a man that has made a name for himself over killing Americans was to scared and confused to pick up a gun to defend his own family. Could he have thought it was safer for him and his family not to chance picking a gun up and giving the intruders any excuse to shoot them?

I'm not questioning the soldiers actions, they killed him good for them. What I'm questioning is their orders and the reaction to them. Were they sent in to KILL him whether he was armed or not? And if so is that not MURDER and far worse than a bit of waterboarding?

Seems Obama and his liberal left have a big problem with taking a terrorist into custody and making him a bit uncomfortable for a few moments to get the truth out of them to protect innocent Americans but have no problem with Murdering them and getting no useable intell out of them.

What is real sickening is how they will stay silence, defend, backslap and/or praise Obama for his stepped up drone attacks and orders to murder unarmed men resulting in a lack of intell gathering but if it had been Bush there would have been parades in the streets demanding he be impeached and tossed in jail to rot, as he was a war monger and was not serious about protecting Americans.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Tam said:
The stories behind this action and reaction to them just don't make any sense. Panetta says there was a 25 minute black out, OK that explains the fact the White House couldn't get their story straight to safe their credibility, even though they claimed to have watch the event go down. :roll:

But he also says there was a fire fight getting up to the third floor where they found an unarmed Osama with his family. Now don't you think that if Osama was on the third floor and he heard gun fire coming up the stairs to where he and his family were that he would have picked up the AK 47 they claim was in the room? If he was armed then fine shoot him, he if anyone deserved it. But if he had not picked up the gun after hearing the fire fight that supposedly took out his son, why was he shot and not taken in for questioning? I somehow doubt a man that has made a name for himself over killing Americans was to scared and confused to pick up a gun to defend his own family. Could he have thought it was safer for him and his family not to chance picking a gun up and giving the intruders any excuse to shoot them?

I'm not questioning the soldiers actions, they killed him good for them. What I'm questioning is their orders and the reaction to them. Were they sent in to KILL him whether he was armed or not? And if so is that not MURDER and far worse than a bit of waterboarding?

Seems Obama and his liberal left have a big problem with taking a terrorist into custody and making him a bit uncomfortable for a few moments to get the truth out of them to protect innocent Americans but have no problem with Murdering them and getting no useable intell out of them.

What is real sickening is how they will stay silence, defend, backslap and/or praise Obama for his stepped up drone attacks and orders to murder unarmed men resulting in a lack of intell gathering but if it had been Bush there would have been parades in the streets demanding he be impeached and tossed in jail to rot, as he was a war monger and was not serious about protecting Americans.

:agree:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Larrry said:
Tam said:
The stories behind this action and reaction to them just don't make any sense. Panetta says there was a 25 minute black out, OK that explains the fact the White House couldn't get their story straight to safe their credibility, even though they claimed to have watch the event go down. :roll:

But he also says there was a fire fight getting up to the third floor where they found an unarmed Osama with his family. Now don't you think that if Osama was on the third floor and he heard gun fire coming up the stairs to where he and his family were that he would have picked up the AK 47 they claim was in the room? If he was armed then fine shoot him, he if anyone deserved it. But if he had not picked up the gun after hearing the fire fight that supposedly took out his son, why was he shot and not taken in for questioning? I somehow doubt a man that has made a name for himself over killing Americans was to scared and confused to pick up a gun to defend his own family. Could he have thought it was safer for him and his family not to chance picking a gun up and giving the intruders any excuse to shoot them?

I'm not questioning the soldiers actions, they killed him good for them. What I'm questioning is their orders and the reaction to them. Were they sent in to KILL him whether he was armed or not? And if so is that not MURDER and far worse than a bit of waterboarding?

Seems Obama and his liberal left have a big problem with taking a terrorist into custody and making him a bit uncomfortable for a few moments to get the truth out of them to protect innocent Americans but have no problem with Murdering them and getting no useable intell out of them.

What is real sickening is how they will stay silence, defend, backslap and/or praise Obama for his stepped up drone attacks and orders to murder unarmed men resulting in a lack of intell gathering but if it had been Bush there would have been parades in the streets demanding he be impeached and tossed in jail to rot, as he was a war monger and was not serious about protecting Americans.

:agree:

and the evidence they killed him is what again?
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
shaumei said:
Larrry said:
Tam said:
The stories behind this action and reaction to them just don't make any sense. Panetta says there was a 25 minute black out, OK that explains the fact the White House couldn't get their story straight to safe their credibility, even though they claimed to have watch the event go down. :roll:

But he also says there was a fire fight getting up to the third floor where they found an unarmed Osama with his family. Now don't you think that if Osama was on the third floor and he heard gun fire coming up the stairs to where he and his family were that he would have picked up the AK 47 they claim was in the room? If he was armed then fine shoot him, he if anyone deserved it. But if he had not picked up the gun after hearing the fire fight that supposedly took out his son, why was he shot and not taken in for questioning? I somehow doubt a man that has made a name for himself over killing Americans was to scared and confused to pick up a gun to defend his own family. Could he have thought it was safer for him and his family not to chance picking a gun up and giving the intruders any excuse to shoot them?

I'm not questioning the soldiers actions, they killed him good for them. What I'm questioning is their orders and the reaction to them. Were they sent in to KILL him whether he was armed or not? And if so is that not MURDER and far worse than a bit of waterboarding?

Seems Obama and his liberal left have a big problem with taking a terrorist into custody and making him a bit uncomfortable for a few moments to get the truth out of them to protect innocent Americans but have no problem with Murdering them and getting no useable intell out of them.

What is real sickening is how they will stay silence, defend, backslap and/or praise Obama for his stepped up drone attacks and orders to murder unarmed men resulting in a lack of intell gathering but if it had been Bush there would have been parades in the streets demanding he be impeached and tossed in jail to rot, as he was a war monger and was not serious about protecting Americans.

:agree:

and the evidence they killed him is what again?


Better evidence than you have that 9/11 was a conspiracy
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hopalong said:
shaumei said:
Larrry said:

and the evidence they killed him is what again?


Better evidence than you have that 9/11 was a conspiracy

we have video evidence 9/11 was an inside job. we have physical evidence it was an inside job. we have people that would testify that it was an inside job....via their own evidence....it would be proven in a court of law.this is why they will never do a trail of a terrorist they claim was tied to 9/11 in the usa.....only military courts that are just kangaroo courts...
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
shaumei said:
Larrry said:
Tam said:
The stories behind this action and reaction to them just don't make any sense. Panetta says there was a 25 minute black out, OK that explains the fact the White House couldn't get their story straight to safe their credibility, even though they claimed to have watch the event go down. :roll:

But he also says there was a fire fight getting up to the third floor where they found an unarmed Osama with his family. Now don't you think that if Osama was on the third floor and he heard gun fire coming up the stairs to where he and his family were that he would have picked up the AK 47 they claim was in the room? If he was armed then fine shoot him, he if anyone deserved it. But if he had not picked up the gun after hearing the fire fight that supposedly took out his son, why was he shot and not taken in for questioning? I somehow doubt a man that has made a name for himself over killing Americans was to scared and confused to pick up a gun to defend his own family. Could he have thought it was safer for him and his family not to chance picking a gun up and giving the intruders any excuse to shoot them?

I'm not questioning the soldiers actions, they killed him good for them. What I'm questioning is their orders and the reaction to them. Were they sent in to KILL him whether he was armed or not? And if so is that not MURDER and far worse than a bit of waterboarding?

Seems Obama and his liberal left have a big problem with taking a terrorist into custody and making him a bit uncomfortable for a few moments to get the truth out of them to protect innocent Americans but have no problem with Murdering them and getting no useable intell out of them.

What is real sickening is how they will stay silence, defend, backslap and/or praise Obama for his stepped up drone attacks and orders to murder unarmed men resulting in a lack of intell gathering but if it had been Bush there would have been parades in the streets demanding he be impeached and tossed in jail to rot, as he was a war monger and was not serious about protecting Americans.

:agree:

and the evidence they killed him is what again?

It really doesn't matter if they killed him what matters is the Obama Administration's story is THEY KILLED HIM and the left is SILENT. :roll:
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
shaumei said:
hopalong said:
shaumei said:
and the evidence they killed him is what again?


Better evidence than you have that 9/11 was a conspiracy

we have video evidence 9/11 was an inside job. we have physical evidence it was an inside job. we have people that would testify that it was an inside job....via their own evidence....it would be proven in a court of law.this is why they will never do a trail of a terrorist they claim was tied to 9/11 in the usa.....only military courts that are just kangaroo courts...

We have seen samples of your so called evidence and you couldn't convince us so what makes you think you can convince the courts? :?

BTW Please remember if you get a chance to present your so called evidence in court, if the courts are not convinced like we weren't, you will be charged with contempt and tossed in jail until bail is paid if you call them morons, idiots and all the rest of the names you have used on us, so you better take your checkbook. :wink:
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
If they had evidence that had any merit and would stand up in court then it would have been presented. they don't have the balls to go to court and get themselves proven in a court of law that they are raving lunatics.

Prove it, you are challenging the conventional thinking so it's your job to prove it.
 

Latest posts

Top