• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

H

Help Support Ranchers.net:

If he bought a new herdsire he might be a day or two leading it home behind the pickup.

Don't think the old goat racks would be high enough..... :wink: :lol:

Hope you got a good one H. :D

Glad to see you two knotheads are concerned for my bull battery! :D I did NOT go to Yardleys. Had to many irons in the fire and more importantly, no money. Just got off the phone with my cousin who did go and sounds like they had a great sale. Phil thought the average was $7000 or so. Lots of bulls broke the $10000 mark. Lowest sold for $3600. I may have to split my heard and take half to Justin's place and half to British Columbia to be bred. Or go with my jersey emergency plan. :D :D :D

I am kicking around leasing a bull from an outfit called Grant Range Bulls in northern Utah. We shall see.

I could find H a couple of Brahma's down here. You may have to put a blanket on them in winter but other than that they'd be fine. :wink:

Mike said:
I could find H a couple of Brahma's down here. You may have to put a blanket on them in winter but other than that they'd be fine. :wink:

They likely wouldn't notice the difference in a Utah summer. You could return them to the rightful owner's pasture come fall. :D

If my dang neighbors ran decent bulls i may be tempted to "borrow" one. :shock: :D I have a couple ideas i am thinking about and i may end up buying a bull yet. I try to keep things interesting by not planning and then scrambling to avoid disaster! :wink:

Mike, if you'll ship me a brahma and pay the freight i will use him and send him back this fall. Beggars cant be choosy! :D

gcreekrch said:
Thought you told me your cows were so darned ugly, they needed a bull that was blind.....

I've got one.

I call him Toucan He follow's his nose it always know's.

gcreekrch said:
Thought you told me your cows were so darned ugly, they needed a bull that was blind.....

Wish i knew a blind banker with poor judgement! :D :D

And as usual, you misremembered what i told ya. I said Mrs. H was blind and i was ugly. :wink:

Latest posts