• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

had to laugh...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Justin

Reaction score
i was always telling NR how my EXT cows were so gentle. well, for the first time, one of them got pretty damn aggresive this morning as i was tagging her calf. Cory had to have had somethin' to do with that... :lol: :D

Justin, i'll bet ya lots of money he was laughing his hind end off saying "Told Ya"! :lol: :lol: :lol: You know, we all spend our lives hoping we make a difference and i know i wonder if anyone will remember me when i'm gone. There are lots of us who will never forget Cory because of stuff just like what happened to you! :wink: :D

Yeah, I've had NR moments as well... while night calving one night, I remembered his famous saying how only thieves and whores worked at night. Just as I was giggling to myself, a shooting star lit up the sky :D . Yes, he had an impact on many of us, no doubt he got that EXT stirred up for you :lol: :p .

I've got one like that about 3 weeks ago I had a Red Baldy bull calf born and the front axel on my tractor broke off the same day I bet he was smileing from ear to ear.

Latest posts