• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hamas and al Quaida

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Liberty Belle

Reaction score
This should scare the daylights out of even folks like disagreeable:

Hamas, al-Qaida linked in phony passport ring
Colombia arrests 19 in scheme that sent foreign nationals to U.S.

January 27, 2006

Colombia announced the arrest of 19 yesterday in passport-forging ring linked to Islamic terrorist groups Hamas and al-Qaida that sent an undetermined number of foreign nationals to the United States and Europe, the attorney general's office said on Thursday.

"Some of the suspects are wanted for extradition by the United States for collaborating with terrorist groups Hamas and al-Qaida," said Deputy Attorney General Alberto Otalora.

Three members of Colombia's Administrative Security Department, the state intelligence agency, and an employee of Colombia's National Registry, which provides official identification documents, were arrested as part of the ring.

"This network since 2002 has been dedicated to falsifying documents in order to permit foreign citizens to travel as Colombians through Europe and the United States," said a statement issued by the Attorney General's Office.

The statement added that citizens of Pakistan, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt sent information to the ring in Colombia, which used that information to create false Colombian passports.

"The foreigners were turned into Colombian citizens without ever coming to Colombia," the statement said.

The investigation has been under way since 2002.

Hamas this week won a majority of seats in elections for the Palestinian Authority's legislature.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48525

Hamas won because they have exhibited the long spoke about theory of
" everyone should vote"!! This is the theory of GWB. Well, they voted and they voted for whom they wanted....maybe not who we wanted....but they did what George wanted them to do!

Let me ask a question that should have a shorter answer.......WHO do you ( all others 'cept me a Dis) see as NOT being associated with al Qaida????

Let me ask a question that should have a shorter answer.......WHO do you ( all others 'cept me a Dis) see as NOT being associated with al Qaida????

Not sure the question is able to be answered.....

Most people associated with Al Qaida are Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Most People associated with Hamas are Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Most People associated with the old Palastinaian Goverment were Radical Islamic Terrorists..( remember the PLO and arofat?)

so guilt by association could work in this case......Radical islamic terrorists are associated with Al- quida and Hamas....
(maybe because the discription fits them like a suicide vest)....

The United States considers that all PLO groups, including Al-Fatah, Force 17, Hawari Group, PLF, and PFLP, an umbrella organization that includes several constituent groups and individuals holding differing views on terrorism. At the same time, US policy accepts that elements of the PLO have advocated, carried out, or accepted responsibility for acts of terrorism.

kolanuraven said:
Hamas won because they have exhibited the long spoke about theory of
" everyone should vote"!! This is the theory of GWB. Well, they voted and they voted for whom they wanted....maybe not who we wanted....but they did what George wanted them to do!

Israel, for one, which is our ally, and a nation that Hamas would like to see wiped off the map.

Israel is our " red headed step child" that we support fully.

They are and have been and will always be our " puppet" nation.

Latest posts