• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hanta Yo

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru said:
Happy-Birthday-Balloons.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
K my dear friend,sorry I missed wishing you Happy Birthday,here I'm stealing from PT...Hope you had a great day,you know the saying"Your not getting older your getting better....Mairi

You guys better get packed....thursday is almost here. I'm not picky about the menu either :)

ranchwife said:
katrina said:
Hanta, Sounds like this might be an oppertunity to make a little cash :idea: ....Instead of take home chef, like on tv.....I'm thinking rent a birthday chef... :D :nod: :wink:

Now that is an EXCELLENT idea!!!! Heck, Hanta...ya could make enough to actually sit back and enjoy some soap operas or watching Oprah!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Sorry, I don't do soapies or Oprah (YUK)

I think the rentachef is a great idea :wink: Just gotta find time to be able to get away from here :wink:

Angus Cattle Shower said:
its also 1/200 of a millennium ;). lol.

You need to go to bed a little bit early, dontcha think? I think you need to get some sleep in order to do your math a little bit better.

You're working hard harvesting, fixing the tractors, at all times of the night, living on coffee and coke, plus you are sleeping short hours and getting up early so you can hunt. Do you ever make it to school???? I think that school should be your highest priority. :!:

Just have to give you a little bit back....

1 miullennium is 1000 years... a century is 100 years. add a 0 to the end. lol

Yep, coffee is good, so is coke, i like to tinker,a dn were short a hand... i go to school on school days (yesterday was labour day... no school!!!!) Hunting is as important as coffee. lol.

Priorities... 1)Hunting and harvest
2)girls
3)school
4)haven't gotten that far. lol.

I got in trouble with a certain girl (ans M_R) about the first two. lol.

Give it and I'll return it. lol.

Hanta Yo, I've been avoiding this topic all day, cause I thought it was private. I finally got bored enough to have a peek, and now I'm all :oops: cause ya probably think I didn't want to say

BirthdayCard.jpg

Please forgive my tardiness, it's something I learned quite well in school, and have never been able to get around........my sincere appologies!

Oh, and have a very happy-what's-left-of-your-birthday!!!!!! :wink:

Ranchy said:
Hanta Yo, I've been avoiding this topic all day, cause I thought it was private. I finally got bored enough to have a peek, and now I'm all :oops: cause ya probably think I didn't want to say

BirthdayCard.jpg

Please forgive my tardiness, it's something I learned quite well in school, and have never been able to get around........my sincere appologies!

Oh, and have a very happy-what's-left-of-your-birthday!!!!!! :wink:

If it was private, it wouldn't be on Ranchers.net for all the world to see :wink:

Thanks for the good BD wishes. Just glad it's over. Now I can get on with the rest of my life :shock:

When sw turns 50 I'll celebrate mine then. We'll have a blowout, maybe a Ranchers.net get together since it is about the same time we brand? We're talking next year :shock:

Any takers? 8)

Latest posts