• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hantavirus

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jason said:
AP--- New Virus discovered

A new and deadly virus called Hanta Yo Virus has been discovered on the Sioux Nation reserve.

Apparently mice yelling a blood curdling squeek carry the virus.
If you hear a mouse do this get to your doctor immediately.

An antidote of vodka and orange juice seems to control the symptoms, however the antidote has also cause some problems of it's own.

Local liquor stores report some clients trying to self medicate for the Hanta Yo virus. They have been warned to watch out for anyone looking like they will drink the vodka without the orange juice.

The Hanta Yo Virus more recently has mutated and now is reported to cause Osteomania, the rabid culture of osteo daisies. Victims are found
obsessively tending to flowers and compulsively cower in their greenhouses. Such a worrisome disease.

Jason said:
:) Ain't I a stinker? :D
Yes you are but it was pretty darn humorous,but you do realize Hanta will get you back,be it today, tommorow or a year from now,I'd be scared,Very Scared....LOL

nr said:
Jason said:
AP--- New Virus discovered

A new and deadly virus called Hanta Yo Virus has been discovered on the Sioux Nation reserve.

Apparently mice yelling a blood curdling squeek carry the virus.
If you hear a mouse do this get to your doctor immediately.

An antidote of vodka and orange juice seems to control the symptoms, however the antidote has also cause some problems of it's own.

Local liquor stores report some clients trying to self medicate for the Hanta Yo virus. They have been warned to watch out for anyone looking like they will drink the vodka without the orange juice.

The Hanta Yo Virus more recently has mutated and now is reported to cause Osteomania, the rabid culture of osteo daisies. Victims are found
obsessively tending to flowers and compulsively cower in their greenhouses. Such a worrisome disease.

Jason---look what you started!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Jason, I'l be waaaaaaiiiiiiiting for the moment to slam dunk you, pard. Look what you started. :shock: Aren't you ashamed of yourself? :oops:

I don't get even, I get ahead.

Slam dunk, pard 8)

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hanta Yo said:
Jason, I'l be waaaaaaiiiiiiiting for the moment to slam dunk you, pard. Look what you started. :shock: Aren't you ashamed of yourself? :oops:

I don't get even, I get ahead.

Slam dunk, pard 8)

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

how is it those announcers say it at hockey games.....oh yeah....
"SCOOOOOOOOOOORE!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts