• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Birthday Lilly!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
I know this wish is a little late in the day, so I hope your birthday was a fun and eventful! I would of made a peach cobbler for ya..but the peaches in Nebraska this time of year are a little on the frozen side..lol happy Birthday! :tiphat: :clap:

Awww thank you so much :D Was a great day....kiddos mobile home was delivered and set up today......spent the evenin at the arena......then out to dinner with family and friends. Can't beat that kinda day.

HappyBdayglitter.gif

Big Muddy rancher said:
If I'd had some warning i'd a baked a cake. :D

Happy Birthday :D :D :D
Does just thinking about it make it a half baked idea???
Happy birthday Lilly, 29 and some months.

OH yeah right.....but ya know...I don't wish to go back to those ages. That would mean at 23...I still would have one kid to give birth to....NO WAY!!! LOL
And 29 would mean I'd hafta put Lil Lilly in Kindergarten all over again....NO WAY.

Yesterday for my birthday I had the pleasure of watching them move in their doublewide mobile home that they'll live in after they get married.

I'm thinkin (and Im probably wrong) But I'm thinkin things should slow down??? After the wedding....that's gonna be a major undertaking.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
OH yeah right.....but ya know...I don't wish to go back to those ages. That would mean at 23...I still would have one kid to give birth to....NO WAY!!! LOL
And 29 would mean I'd hafta put Lil Lilly in Kindergarten all over again....NO WAY.

Yesterday for my birthday I had the pleasure of watching them move in their doublewide mobile home that they'll live in after they get married.

I'm thinkin (and Im probably wrong) But I'm thinkin things should slow down??? After the wedding....that's gonna be a major undertaking.

Wedding :shock:

Is she still going to school to become a Vet? :?

She has gotten her Equine Massage Therapist Certification...and will be goin back to regular classes come fall. She's not goin this semester....said there'll be too much stressful stuff to get done with the wedding.

Latest posts