• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Birthday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

montana cowgurl

Reaction score
On Tuesday, October 23rd to sw! The big...FIVE OH... :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

scan0002.jpg

I'm sorry that I'm not a perfect kid
and that I've done alot of things wrong
I'm sorry I've lied to you and hurt you
and that I've disobeyed when you were gone.

I try not to argue with you
especially when I know you'll get mad
thought you may not believe this now
I'm not always intentionally bad.
scan0004.jpg

I may not always listen to you
and I probably drive you up the wall
I make alot of mistakes, and I know it when I do
but hey, give me a break, I'm just a teenager after all.

I'm sorry I haven't lived up to your expectations
It's hard enough to live up to my own
I hope you realize I've tried my hardest
even if it's after I've left and grown.
scan0003.jpg

So every time I push your very last button
and when you're sure your patience has been worn through
reread these words that I've written on your birthday
and remember how much I really do love you.

Thanks for trying your hardest for me
and for giving me everything that I've ever had
I'll try to be a better daughter from now on
Thanks for being my DAD.

Well I tried :roll: :D :D :D

That was very good, Montana Cowgurl. How could a dad ask for a better birthday present than those touching words from his daughter? SW is a lucky man, and you are a very mature and caring girl.

Happy Birthday, Scott. :)

Awww,that was sweet and you just earned your way to the next teenage event you want to attend :p Very well done MCG,trust me young lady you have NOT disappointed your daddy at all!

HAPPY 50 SCOTT,hope Kathy made your Fav Cake :) Greg and Mairi

Scott---sooooooo, where are you taking hanta and mcg for your birthday???? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: If ya should find yourselves this way, I'd make ya'll a heck of a dinner!!! :D :D
Happiest of birthdays, my friend!!!

MCG----well said, young lady....well said!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks all of you for the well wishes!!!!!!!!!! Guess I'll find out what it's like on the downside of the hill. Actually, we celebrated last night, have to go to the fall band concert tonight, rib steaks and a different kind of cake, minus all of the candles, there are still fire restrictions in the county :wink: Thanks Hanta, and MCG, you two are the bestest :heart:

Happy birthday, sw! Only 15 more years and you'll be eligible for the senior discount at your favorite eating places! :wink: :)

Yes it's official Shelly, started getting letters from AARP this month so I guess my days are limited. I better buy me some season tickets at FSU and spend the rest of my days going to football games in the South with those cowgirls. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Happy birthday :!: I thought about posting this twice just in case you are getting forgetful in your old age but I thought that would be just mean. :wink:

have a cold one

lazy ace

Shelly said:
Happy birthday, sw! Only 15 more years and you'll be eligible for the senior discount at your favorite eating places! :wink: :)

Lot of places down here give a senior discount at age 50...Happy Birthday sw and think how much richer you are today with the 15% discount many give...

Happy Birthday to you....Gee October is a popular month... :) You did great with your poem...that is the best present ever...words from your heart.

Latest posts