• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy New Year Rancher Friends

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Happy New Year, we were home by 11:30. Enjoyed the company of some friends and played Uno. A great joy has come to my life; my kid is old enough to play cards...:)

Happy New Year, Dave - and everyone else, too.

Hope all of you have a prosperous - and more importantly, healthy - year ahead.

Texan said:
Happy New Year, Dave - and everyone else, too.

Hope all of you have a prosperous - and more importantly, healthy - year ahead.

Well! Look what popped out of the cactus patch!

How are ya doing? Got a bunch of calves back in this year?

All the best to you and yours. :D

Doing good, Dave. I've been a little scared of the calf deal this fall. I bought the highest-priced calves of my life last year, but got lucky and they worked, anyway. I don't think I'll tempt fate again this year. Sometimes it's smarter to do nothing.

May all your goats have healthy babies,
and not be fed to the gators
May I ruin a good ranchers poem,
now it's time for the haters

:D

My first ever baby goats born on the place... :D

A boy and a girl.

first drink

I couldn't believe how thick the colostrum was

Both tried to come out at the same time....so I helped out and all went well.

Boy, when the mom isn't as tall as your knee and is real tame, no worries in getting hurt helping out.

Happy New Year everybody!

I brought the new year in reading about solar energy.... :D

These were born last night on the first. It was an awesome thing! Headed out to check on them again. 2014 is starting out good! More baby goats coming real quick, then my first ever baby pigs, then the calves start coming. I have a couple calves from my Hereford I had to put down coming and then my Brangus bulls first calves.

Nicky said:
Oh my gosh they are cute! Keep the pictures coming in the New Year.

Heck, I ended up about losing the little turds. I brought them back from the dead and all's well now though! They started doing the little baby goatie happy dances this morning, which is funny as heck.... :D

You keep the pictures coming also!

Latest posts