• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Haytrucker

Reaction score
To one and all. I'm truly thankful for the exact same things I was 40 years ago, won't be around in 40 more. My point is the real important things don't change. Happy Thanksgiving friends.

Texan

Reaction score
Remember turkey is for the dogs - if they'll even eat it. I've got a cur that won't eat turkey. Guess she's smarter than a lot of people - LOL. Happy rib roast day, everybody!

leanin' H

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from our family. Remember to count your blessings often, especially today. I’m grateful for the freedom to live in a great nation. I’m grateful for a wonderful heritage and the amazing people who carved out a life and a ranch in a beautiful place. I’m grateful for family and friends who i treasure more than anything else. I’m grateful for a God who knows me and loves me in spite of all my flaws and scars. I’m grateful for great horses, comfortable saddles and every chance I get to throw a leg over a horse. Y’all have a fine day!

leanin' H

Reaction score
These pictures seem appropriate for today. We spent the better part of the day after some cows. Passed by “Turkey Rock” coming home and also saw a flock of Rio Grande wild turkeys.
28884F05-CEAB-4F65-BA39-AC95714710F1.jpeg
FF1051B7-ABB8-4DBE-85B3-3331B010D61D.jpeg

Latest posts