• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has anyone noticed...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you like I could go get a Will James book and start telling stories.Being I'm a Farmer and don't know much about cows. :wink:

JF Ranch said:
how dull it's been since AZcowmangler left the forum? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I am kind of proud of myself. It has been a real trial, but so far I've managed to stay out of both Copenhagengate and the big Angus-Hereford debate. :wink: It's kind of like going to a horse sale and just sitting on my hands. :)

I personally think it got quiet because the majority of the folks here have to work.

Soapweed said:
Well, I am kind of proud of myself. It has been a real trial, but so far I've managed to stay out of both Copenhagengate and the big Angus-Hereford debate. :wink: It's kind of like going to a horse sale and just sitting on my hands. :)

Chicken!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Julie said:
I personally think it got quiet because the majority of the folks here have to work.

That never stopped anyone before. :)

By the way, we are enjoying your book. On the trip to Canada, several of the stories were read aloud as we traveled. They drew lots of laughs, and nods of approval that you sure know your subjects well.

kolanuraven said:
Soapweed said:

Chicken!!!!

Just trying to follow my mommy's advice, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

This is a hard task for a grumpy opinionated old cowboy. :)

Soapweed said:
kolanuraven said:
Soapweed said:

Chicken!!!!

Just trying to follow my mommy's advice, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

This is a hard task for a grumpy opinionated old cowboy. :)

Well...all I can offer is for you to sit back & toss some ' snuff' in your eyes and calm down!! :wink: :wink:

By the way, we are enjoying your book. On the trip to Canada, several of the stories were read aloud as we traveled. They drew lots of laughs, and nods of approval that you sure know your subjects well.

Thanks Soap.....I really do appreciate that -- I just keep telling folks --you can't make up any better stories than what the real ones are!! All I do is write'm down!!

Couldn't help but notice it, too. The quiet spell on here, that is.

In fact, it's been so quiet that I thought of stirring it up by spinning a yarn about toughing it out and rasslin' with wild cattle, wild country, wild, insubordinate wimmen :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: and trying to find a way to denigrate the rest of the riffraff here on Ranchers.

Man, I can feel it cummin on, get ready folks, there's a great tale in the making here . . . . :wink: stay tuned . . . :shock:

Well...at least most of us can fight & laff at the same time!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then come back and do the same thing another day!!!

Well you know the old saying "When the going get tough the tough get going"

The going got tough but we never left. Were just toughing it out right here.
We don't always agree but we are big enough people to understand we will have different views on different topics but have all found common ground.

Besides you still have ME and HAYMAKER. :D

What's the big deal.

The forum lost one member that didn't post all that often for various reasons....and one who was a trouble maker!!

They'll be someone stumble along shortly I'm sure that'll get it all "whipped up" and get chewed on, heck, I was that person not very long ago!! :shock: :)

Calm before the storm!!

Just a reminder of things past----Go back and look at the pictures of this"hard workin super tough cowboy".Looks more like just -boy-to me.Fat smooth baby face,no sunburn or scars,big gut hanging over his belt'clean white shirt and chaps,no sweat stain on his hat.Oh well :( :( :( :(

Is that enough Kolan? :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts