• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has anyone noticed...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ wrote :Some one named wool_in_my_zipper but i am positive it was maple leaf angus

what a dill hole, he is as good a cowman as he is a detective!

One thing this site has that jinglebob site has not is ME!!!....Yep I too got banned....Mind you I feel like some days Some here would like to ban my butt from this site too..lol....I owe the monitors of this site a ty for having an open and fair board allowing us to be who we are....

The arogant a$$ Azcowpuncher banned me for not posting.....I could not find any threads that were worthy to post any thing in.so i logged out ....now I am banned...So you folks are stuck with me,sorry...

Plus I think soapweed is a good guy and azcowpuncher took underserved and mean spirited shots at him....Jealousy rearing its ugly head is how I saw it ,I was also not surprised to see that soap was a gentleman and took the high road,and never let az get to him.... :)

I don't know jinglebob all that well,but after all the dust settles I think he will miss you guys way more then he will ever enjoy his new site....Azcp is a punk and not a good person to hitch your wagon too....I know squat about cattle but I know people and if i am going to get my butt kicked,I would rather it be done by the good folks of ranchers... I may not always agree with some here at times but I always respect the folks and thier opinions,ok I am learning to respect most opinions.. :wink: :) ...You are a fine bunch....Ok back to political bull...Ranch talk is no place for this city boy... :)

I know that these guys are still reading this, not posting, after reading this garbage and bad mouthing more people that I know, I have done the right thing in having JB remove me from the members list. I guess that I should have written something derogatory about AZ Asshole so I could be in the infamous "cull herd". JB, your email sounded sincere, there is no excuse for the posts bad mouthing people on Ranchers. I thought better of you. Guess I was wrong. I am of the belief that if you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything at all, and that is why I do not post crap on here. I post things to maybe help people, give people a different outlook on life and the ranching business, or our way of life. I choose to not have anything to do with negativity, pessimistice people and people who want to change my life style.

After reading that dribble from the other site my opinions of some people have really been lowered.
I wonder if JB let his soon to be priest son read whats being posted?

That's the funny thing about being Catholic they believe if they ask for forgiveness it's granted.All you have to do is go to confession say 20 Hail Mary's and 20 Our Fathers and were good to go.I'm Catholic but it's a hypocritical religion if you pay attention.

Yeah, thanks, I guess. Kinda funny that they thought they were cutting me out because I never tried to register on that board at all. I think that type of thing is called tilting at windmills . . . .

And I'm not sure what I ever did to tick off anybodywho left here! But I don't thnk I am going to waste any time trying to figure it out.

I can't figure out what drove J.B. to come to the assistance of a sociopath. There is clearly more to this than meets the eye.

I think it totally amazing how all of us at Ranchers.net have stood together to defend our beloved forum. IRREGARDLESS of where each of us stands in our opinions. That makes me very proud to call Ranchers.net my "family".

I am a member of the "Cowboys and Buckaroos" forum, I haven't posted much over there so I figure I will get nixed pretty soon. I have kept myself out of this thread because of mixed emotions. Now "I can see clearly now the rain is gone". We are not allowed to be "lurkers" over there, but they can lurk all they want to here...kind of hypocritical in my eyes. I guess for writing this I will get axed....if so, then I KNOW they are lurking.... :!:

Big Muddy rancher said:
After reading that dribble from the other site my opinions of some people have really been lowered.
I wonder if JB let his soon to be priest son read whats being posted?
Yeah, agreed and surprised. Hope none of them kids fall outta their treehouse.

i belong to both.however it seems to yall they are not nearly as concerned as yall seem to be.idont always post a bunch but i always login,does that make me a lurker?if yalls standards are that chickensh... whatever from larry i am not so sure i would be taking the high moral ground here. my name is Steve Brown and i live in Webster FL.its a small town and i aint hard to find.if youll say it to a mans back will you say it to his face?

flrooster said:
i belong to both.however it seems to yall they are not nearly as concerned as yall seem to be.idont always post a bunch but i always login,does that make me a lurker?if yalls standards are that chickensh... whatever from larry i am not so sure i would be taking the high moral ground here. my name is Steve Brown and i live in Webster FL.its a small town and i aint hard to find.if youll say it to a mans back will you say it to his face?

They are not concerned you say?.then why ban folks for not posting a message?...It is an absolute joke how they come here and read yet boot those that go there and do the same.....You can browse here all you want no one cares,in fact it helps some become comfortable to take the step into leaving posts....This places has never been a place that one certain group of people decided who got to play and who did not.....It is a open forum where you can be yourself and nothing else is asked of you....They want control of thier forum which makes it a clich,witch inturns make it like high school which in turn makes it inmature as far as adults go...Have fun there i could care less but please do not come here and hold that place up against this one...They do not deserve that kind of respect.....

flrooster said:

I doubt there is a man or woman posting this board that wont tell you to your face what they will tell you here.
the problem is there is probably not many of them that gives a damn one way or another,dont believe they would travel a mile to put some loud mouth in his place,much less florida that makes it a safe bet for you to pop off dont it...........GET LOST JERK!!!!!!!!!!
I offer you the same deal,you wanna shoot that mouth of yours off in person,bring it to a little town in TX called Sisterdale,find the Stout ranch.

PS Im done with this thread,as I hope others are,I think some of these folks have gotten alot more attention than they deserve.

It's early here....I'll read more later when I get back.

BUT BUT...ya'll will find this funny. See the first name booted as josie...and how they say can't understand why when her name was taken off it deleted the whole post?

I'll tell ya why. Josie was my MOM.....and they attacked her when she asked about the ' gay cowboy' banner that kept popping up. They attacked and she ' tore'em' a new one in her response and ASKED to be removed from the member list. NO ONE threw her off!!! And he deleted the post cause it baiscally called him a 'p*ssy!!!!! Way to go Mom!!!!

I read most of this during my short tenure over there for 5 hours. AZ had no idea it was me due to the "pseudo-name" I used....I just got nailed for not posting. Does he sit there all day long and just stare at the computer to see who posts and doesn't? Geeezzz...

Like I said I'm done with it...I just wanted to let ya know the full " Josie story".. Yeah, they're real men...they took on a 65 yr old woman and she kicked their arse!!! :lol: :lol:

Busy busy day.....gotta run.

[b]MsSage
Posted 09/09/2007 12:55:43 AM

OK I am in a very catty mood.....nawww I will hush after talking to josh mavencamp about ankony farms. Dang need a smilie with its mouth taped shut LOL
[/b]

Consider yourself sweet self BUSTED...and I do know your real name and I shall 'Take care" of this TODAY.

Don't be bothering those people out there with your little soap opera dramas.

yeah you would here let me help you I have NEVER hide from anyone.

Pamela Earp
306 Gazelle
Onalaska Tx 77360
980-254-5739
Yeah the cell number is a Charlotte NC number

You call this MY drama I never started this and your the one who said JB would be harmed fianancily.
NOW ask your self are you SURE I am NOT buying cows???
And I am not the one busted YOU are.

MsSage said:

Pamela Earp
306 Gazelle
Onalaska Tx 77360
980-254-5739

You call this MY drama I never started this and your the one who said JB would be harmed fianancily.

Aren't there any moderators on this forum? Why doesn't some lock this up and end the stupidity. This all has very little to do with cattle, it's become a pi---ng contest and there will be no winners just more insults.

OK I am quitting.
In the beginning I defended AZ in the hopes he would bow out gracefully and fade into oblivion. He had the chance to leave and save face. He chose not to.
That is water under the bridge. The thing that bothers me is when they start their site and pull their shenanigins. They have the right to let in who they want but their reasoning is bizarre. Then when you have a member that says he will infects the ranchers folks computers with a virus, even more bizarre.
I see no problem with a person belonging to both, but to be two faced.
I hope the best for both sites.
So in closing I will be leaving as I have been helping a friend which gave me the access to a comp. Oh I might come back on a rare occasion, but I have to get back to my own things.
So behave and just let the others to their own stew. You will feel better.
Happy Trails

MsSage said:

Pamela Earp
306 Gazelle
Onalaska Tx 77360
980-254-5739

Ahhh....hemmm.... weren't you a school teacher?

They've been told to take CASH...cause somebody's got to buy the culls before the sale!!

Ask Larrry, he seems to think he got one or two of'em!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why did you put up everything but your shoe size? I already knew your name....and now so does the whole INTERNET!!!!! Be careful...not a smart move!

As 3way said, this is a pissin' contest and this is my last urination on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts