• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

has OT committed felony partner assault ?????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
Source:
http://www.bitterroot-rising.org/5.html
r
Related Links
http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2009/08/01/news/local/news03.txt
The above Article Seems to Be Gone so Here it is..
r
Ex-sheriff becomes Ravalli County undersheriffBy JOHN CRAMER Ravalli Republic
HAMILTON - Former Ravalli County Sheriff Perry Johnson has been named as the department's new undersheriff.He replaces Kevin McConnell, who resigned July 23 in the wake of an investigation into a domestic altercation at his home.McConnell was put on administrative leave July 18 after his wife, Angela, told 9-1-1 dispatchers that he was driving while drunk and that a physical altercation had occurred between them at their home.

McConnell's resignation was the second allegation of wrongdoing against sheriff's personnel in recent weeks.Sgt. Jeff Fowler was fired Tuesday after being put on administrative leave in connection with the theft of ammunition from the sheriff's office in June.

On Friday, the Montana Department of Criminal Investigations sent its case on Fowler to the state Attorney General's Office.Meanwhile, Johnson - who was a sheriff's detective after stepping down as sheriff - was promoted this week because of his experience, training and education and his familiarity with the sheriff's office, the community and local issues, Sheriff Chris Hoffman said."The choice was very obvious," Hoffman said. "Perry's qualifications for us at this time make him uniquely qualified."Johnson said he was pleased to accept the promotion."I like working with Chris because we have the same values," he said.

Johnson, 52, started his law enforcement career as a sheriff's patrol deputy in 1986. He joined the Hamilton police department in 1989 as a patrol officer and later served as a detective.In 1998, he became undersheriff and served one term as sheriff from 1998 to 2002. He didn't seek re-election, saying he wanted to spend more time with his family. He endorsed Hoffman in the 2002 election.Since then, Johnson has served as a sheriff's detective, handling homicides, missing persons, embezzlement and other cases. His most prominent investigation as a detective was a triple homicide in Florence in 2001.Johnson has completed training at the FBI and other national and state law enforcement institutes.

He said his biggest challenge is reassuring the sheriff's staff that it is one of the best in the state.Johnson said he tried to persuade McConnell not to resign, but that McConnell felt stepping down was in the best interest of his family."I admire and respect him and I understand his motives," Johnson said. "We'll miss him terribly. He's a real positive, moral and ethical guy.

I've got some big shoes to fill."Hoffman and Johnson said they intend to focus on moving the sheriff's office forward in addressing law enforcement issues and promoting public safety."Choosing Perry as undersheriff will allow us to continue to provide the best service to the community," Hoffman said.Johnson said a big challenge for the sheriff's staff will be to communicate effectively with each other, the public and media about public safety issues.

"If we don't adapt to change, we fail," he said. "We've taken some hits recently, but we've always been supported by the community."Missoula County Sheriff Mike McMeekin sent his case on McConnell to the state attorney general's office on Monday.In his resignation, McConnell, 44, cited personal and family reasons for leaving the sheriff's office, where he had worked since 1996.He had been undersheriff since 1992 and also served as a patrol deputy, patrol sergeant, search and rescue coordinator, deputy coroner and chief deputy coroner.Reporter John Cramer can be reached at 363-3300 or at [email protected].
r

By oldtimers standards, association with someone like this means all sheriffs are bad, You know how one or two bad tea-party members makes the whole
bunch bad??

Care to respond oldtimer??????
EH
Just more and more evidence that you are full of it EH???????

Whacko Sheriffs, all of them are wife beating drunks! Have to be, it made the paper in Montana.

We already knew they were racist...

OK we all know OTs real name and this is not it.......come on guys dont become what we hate about people.
I work in law enforcement and I have seen the good, bad and ugly.
And YES corrections is law enforcement...I go where police, sherriff, lawyer or judge wouldnt ever dream of going and I do it everyday no weapons LOL

Larry I expect better from you......you knew this was not ot but worded it so people reading fast would think he did this ...your no better than the mass media....sensationalism.
No this will NOT show ot the error of his ways by doing the samething. All this is going to do is turn into a ot bash. Then some will cross the line and attack him and his family.

YES I KNOW all to well the lies and drama he starts ...I have been one he has done many times....untill someone close to him, can show him where he is attacking and slandering people he will not change. He will wake up but none of us will be the alarm clock.

ppssst I am sorry hypo...but the ones I expect to take the high road are Tam, Larry, Steve, and Hypo.

MsSage said:
OK we all know OTs real name and this is not it.......come on guys dont become what we hate about people.
And YES corrections is law enforcement...I go where police, sherriff, lawyer or judge wouldnt ever dream of going and I do it everyday no weapons LOL

hypo I expect better from you......you knew this was not ot but worded it so people reading fast would think he did this ...your no better than the mass media....sensationalism.
No this will NOT show ot the error of his ways of doing the samething. All this is going to do is turn into a ot bash. Then some will cross the line and attack him and his family.

YES I KNOW all to well the lies and drama he starts ...I have been one he has done many times....untill someone close to him, can show him where he is attacking and slandering people he will not change. He will wake up but none of us will be the alarm clock.

WTH???????????? Are you nuts?

He was only showing the hypocrisy in OT lumping groups together and judging the whole group by the acts of a few.

MsSage said:

hypo I expect better from you......you knew this was not ot but worded it so people reading fast would think he did this ...your no better than the mass media....sensationalism.
No this will NOT show ot the error of his ways of doing the samething. All this is going to do is turn into a ot bash. Then some will cross the line and attack him and his family.

:???:

"sarcasm warning" Wow, MsSage, I never would have taken you for a wife beating drunk..

,the way you folk stick together and defend each other is a sure sign of the cultist nature of your group.. your all the same.. "sarcasm warning"

actually I agree with Ms Sage,.. lumping them all together is wrong.. always has been wrong, and using law enforcement as an example is wrong.. there will always be a bad apple.. but there many more Heros as well..

and while I do not agree with OT's attacking the 6 million decent tea party members, this is not going to help..

I feel no one was actually suggesting that all law enforcement people should be judged by a few bad apples, I feel we were only trying to show oldtimer that you CAN"T judge a whole group by the actions of one or two individuals, like he tried to do in another post regarding the tea party trying to link the whole party to every adverse group in the state of MT in his they are back post!
:(

MsSage said:

Larry I expect better from you......you knew this was not ot but worded it so people reading fast would think he did this ...your no better than the mass media....sensationalism.
No this will NOT show ot the error of his ways by doing the samething. All this is going to do is turn into a ot bash. Then some will cross the line and attack him and his family.

ppssst I am sorry hypo...but the ones I expect to take the high road are Tam, Larry, Steve, and Hypo.

MsSage yes I knew this wasn't about ot. However he used the same tactics to slander Tea Party members. He still wouldn't admit his flaws in his claims. I was only showing him that, now if he would understand. I wouldn't have done it if he'd admitted he was wrong in his slander. Not once did I say he did anything, and I DID take the high road

I will not let him have free rein to come on here and spread his lies and inuendos. If no one stands up he will continue in his bullying thuggery. I will not be a subject or a slave to his tactics.

What is comical Larry-if you want to lump things together- is Ravalli County is probably the leading county in Montana for rightwing whackos, gunnut extremists, white supremecists, and much of the Tea Party movement in this state....It is full of transplanted out of staters moving here- and was the center for the Aryan Nations, KKK, Neo Nazi movement in the state ....
Most long term Montanans don't even recognize the Bitterroot as part of the state anymore....

What is sad is that this man is tied up in such a bad marriage relationship- as this is at least the second time this has occurred- and charges brought- altho previously it was the wife that assaulted him...They need to go their separate ways if they can't live together without assaulting each other..

MsSage- thank you for coming to my defense...But its been kind of fun watching many of these folks on here (most who have to hide in anonymity) that claim to walk on water when all they can do is revert to personal attacks, and slander and stalking tactics ... Most do not want to discuss issues- as they'd prefer to use schoolground tactics of namecalling and making up lies about people for personal attacks to get them into a namecalling match if your beliefs don't match theirs or the cult they follow--- and I won't play their game...

Oldtimer said:
MsSage- thank you for coming to my defense...But its been kind of fun watching many of these folks on here (most who have to hide in anonymity) that claim to walk on water when all they can do is revert to personal attacks, and slander and stalking tactics ... Most do not want to discuss issues- as they'd prefer to use schoolground tactics of namecalling and making up lies about people for personal attacks to get them into a namecalling match if your beliefs don't match theirs or the cult they follow--- and I won't play their game...

did you forget about the sexual harassment thread? The rest of us haven't and how you "used schoolground tactics of namecalling and making up lies about people for personal attacks to get them into a namecalling match if your beliefs don't match theirs or the cult they follow"

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

did you forget about the sexual harassment thread? The rest of us haven't and how you "used schoolground tactics of namecalling and making up lies about people for personal attacks to get them into a namecalling match if your beliefs don't match theirs or the cult they follow"

The stalking sexual harassment of those lady posters that had complained to me as a moderator ended!! Job accomplished....

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

The stalking sexual harassment of those lady posters that had complained to me as a moderator ended!! Job accomplished....

was the other part of your "job" to lie and slander? funny when it comes to you doing iit, you consider it a job, and when it comes to other people doing it, you consider it a "game"

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

was the other part of your "job" to lie and slander? funny when it comes to you doing iit, you consider it a job, and when it comes to other people doing it, you consider it a "game"

I don't believe I did- I called it like I saw it- and the sexual harassment ended...
I guess its just the old public servant in me coming out- I can't stand to see people being bullied or threatened....Case Closed...

Oldtimer said:
What is comical Larry-if you want to lump things together- is Ravalli County is probably the leading county in Montana for rightwing whackos, gunnut extremists, white supremecists, and much of the Tea Party movement in this state....It is full of transplanted out of staters moving here- and was the center for the Aryan Nations, KKK, Neo Nazi movement in the state ....
Most long term Montanans don't even recognize the Bitterroot as part of the state anymore....

What is sad is that this man is tied up in such a bad marriage relationship- as this is at least the second time this has occurred- and charges brought- altho previously it was the wife that assaulted him...They need to go their separate ways if they can't live together without assaulting each other..

I see it went over your head...so are you ready to quit lumping the Tea Party members to a minute few. I won't lump you into the group of wife beater sheriffs if you quit lumping the Tea Party people with the miniscule percentage who are white sup. etc.

Accomplished by the same tactics you use in 90% of everything you post! Lies false accusations backed by more lies and false accusations, and you never did PROVE what you claimed, it was just your word and we know just how little that is worth. There was never any proof there was sexual harassment except what you claimed

And you still do not address the issue of you lumping every one it the tea party with a couple of wackos.
do not worry oldtimer we all know not to believe much of what you say any way!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

I don't believe I did- I called it like I saw it- and the sexual harassment ended...
I guess its just the old public servant in me coming out- I can't stand to see people being bullied or threatened....Case Closed...

You lied about me having any involvement in any sexual harassment, and you know it.

and those are the facts. Your lies now will not change that.

Your "job" was an attempt to silence those that you do not agree with, you failed to silence me with your lies and false accusations.

you didn't accomplish anything, except to damage your credibility further and cast doubt on any good deed you attribute to yourself, past or present.

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

I see it went over your head...so are you ready to quit lumping the Tea Party members to a minute few. I won't lump you into the group of wife beater sheriffs if you quit lumping the Tea Party people with the miniscule percentage who are white sup. etc.

You can (and if your past history prevails probably will) lump me into whatever you want to....Personal attacks seem to be the board game now...Truth does not seem to matter with you lately...

What I was trying to do- and did was show that, especially in Montana, the extremist groups are trying to cloak their social, hate. and even illegal agendas behind the cloak of the Tea Party movement- and were succeeding...
They are going way beyond tax and spending cut issues as they claimed was their original agenda..
One of the reasons I and many others have wanted nothing to do with that movement..

Oldtimer said:
You can (and if your past history prevails probably will) lump me into whatever you want to....Personal attacks seem to be the board game now...Truth does not seem to matter with you lately...
quote]

say about that personal attack you made on Krayton Kerns- have you found and posted any FACTS yet to back it up? :(

I found and posted FACTS to prove you wrong>

Latest posts