• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hate Speech, from obama's friend

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Dan Savage, hating on Christians

language warning

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/28/Anti-Bully-Savage-Bullies-Christians

Todd Starnes: As many as 100 high school students walked out of a national journalism conference after an anti-bullying speaker began cursing, attacked the Bible and reportedly called those who refused to listen to his rant "pansy assed."

The speaker was Dan Savage, founder of the "It Gets Better" project, an anti-bullying campaign that has reached more than 40 million viewers with contributors ranging from President Obama to Hollywood stars. Savage also writes a sex advice column called "Savage Love."

after an anti-bullying speaker began cursing, attacked the Bible and reportedly called those who refused to listen to his rant "pansy assed."

how can any one in their right mind call this behavior "anti bullying"

"I wasn't calling the handful of students who left pansies, just the walkout itself," he said.

"I was not attacking the faith in which I was raised," he added.

Organizers from the National Scholastic Press Association, which organized the convention, issued a statement criticizing Savage's lecture: "In his attempt to denounce bullying, Mr. Savage belittled the faith of others – an action that we do not support. Ridicule of others' faith has no place in our programs,

the students and advisers who walked out should be praised for their courage to stand up to this bully..

this is the same guy that says he does not need parental permission to talk to kids about how "natural" the gay lifestyle is. :roll:

Latest posts