• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Have a little fun

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'm sorry kola, he does represent you. The thing that bothers me about people that dislike Bush............is they come in with a preconceived notion that whatever he does is wrong. I am not saying you do that but a vast majority of dislikers and haters do.

Kola, bless you're heart, So your're saying you can't be a good looking cowboy and be from main??? Now remember I said Good Looking......
sometimes I wonder about you're common sense.... :D :D :D

He may represent YOU....but not me!!!

To me this a very troubling statement..........Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon all represented me. I hope I am taking this wrong.........seems to me this is an UnAmerican statement. We are all in this together.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.........because I am sure you did not meen it that way. I hate to see tthis country divided no matter who the Prez is at the time.

We're ' stuck' in this war hard and fast now. We're hip deep and sinking!

No one could 'tuck and run' as you like to put it....NO ONE... be they Dem/Rep/Indep/or Klingon!

I'm not gonna rave on it...but I have my personal reasons in my feelings for the man. I'm sure most of you have a ' person' that you distrust to the ' nth' degree...for most of you it's Clinton! So, see it goes both ways!!

So, I see it as it can't get no worse no matter who gets elected!!

I hope whomever is the next pres has balls the size of coconuts cause bush has plainly said that he's leaving this war to the next prez! Man...what a consolation gift!!

But I will make this perdiction....that the next prez...be they Dem or Rep or Klingon, they will start to move the troops out! It will happen make no doubts about that!!! Then will you condem them if the next prez is Dem or will you laud their glories if they are Rep???

I am sorry but I condemn the or laud their glories no matter what party they are.

Can you name one thing Bush has done that is good?

PT...I'm gonna give yer question some reasonable thought....I really am.

Off hand...my quick answer is NO....but I will think this through today as it's a rainy day here and I've got the time to ponder!

I'll get back to ya!

R2, I enjoyed your sarcasm.

The thing I find interesting is when someone can not find a positive thing a president has done without a lengthy contemplation period. I thought of previous presidents and VP's and found something positive on all even though I disliked some. When I find someone that can not find anything positive of a person that holds the highest office in the land tells me there are feelings blinded by their Hate(dislike if you want to cop out, but labels are unimportant). I feel that these people in this category are blinded by their dislike and can not or will not rationally analyze the person.

These people have that right, just as I have the right to dismiss their opinion on the highest office holder in the land. Oh and I have a friend(demo) that had dealings with Bush years ago and he claims he was one of the most upstanding pople he has dealt with.
Eagle_Guns.gif

PT..I've been thinking on this. Even asked a few people around me what 'good' they thought GWB had done, just to give me some inspiration.

So I'm guess I'm one of those " those" you describe to R2.

I do think it's good that he's negotiating with Iran and N Korea instead of going in gun's ablazing, like last time.

His response to 9-11 by invading Afghanistan was appropriate BUT that response would have occured no matter who was prez BUT even in that the job--the war-- was under staffed and not completed as the Taliban as back in full force in some provinces.

Domestically....honestly I can't see one thing where he's been a benefit. A few examples:

Katrina , he didn't cause the storm BUT the reaction time was pitiful BECAUSE he had placed the wrong people in the wrong jobs. They had not qualifications to handle the situations. They were placed there as political favors. Some of them even have admitted that they were in the wrong jobs!

The Medicare ' mess', which my parents are dealing with now. This new system is a fiasco and when you sit down and read the fine print....when that first alotted Rx money runs out...you're paying full price until a certain amount is reached THEN and only THEN does Medicare kick back in. What about that tin-between time when your meds are more than you can spend a month, then what????

Those are 2 examples that ran thru my mind as I sit and answer you. I promised you I would answer you...which I have..I've not ' cut and run'....and believe me or not I see the man as burden to the US. and the world.

I'm glad your Demo friend had better business dealing with GWB than I did...he got lucky!

So, call me blind if you wish...after all my dear this is AMERICA!!!

Thank you for your response. I really believe it was a straight forward and honest response. That is why I enjoy you on this site. I didn't want to respond before you did but I figured I might not get back.

As for Bush there are many things I disagree with him on. Sometimes I wonder "what was he thinking" On Iraq, no matter your beliefs about whether we should have gone, we have to finish the job the only thing is maybe crank up the pressure. If Iraqi civilian are lost so be it. One must remember of all the Iraqi civilians lost before we even step foot on their soil. OUR SERVICEMEN COME FIRST However if the election were today and I had the same choices as 04, I would not hesitate an instant and still vote for him. It makes me cringe thinking of Kerry picking two SC judges that would most likely be left of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

I agree that our people come first......and now we can not leave.

Even if we wanted to, it would take prob 2 yrs to back out now. That being said...I still go with my original thoughts of :

#1 Pull out ALL of our troops--reg service people and the reserves

#2 Put them in a ring around Iraq and lock it down tight

#3..DO NOT let even a camel in or out....keep everything in and everything else OUT

#4...Let'em have at it! Yes , a lot of innocent people will get killed

#5...when the dust settles...talk/negotiate with the winner left standing!

As you know I'm a big fan of Darwin and his Natural Selection...well here's the chance to let that theory loose!!

kolanuraven said:
I'd not whine about them.....ya'll get yer drawers in a wad if someone disagrees with ya'll also!!!

Yes...it's true....several people have been run off!

Just pointing out the obvious!

Good point!

katrina said:
I'm just going by what those people said....those individuals stated in their threads that they " PM'd Macon" about yadda yadda yadda person...they announced it themselves.

Prove it... Put up or shut up.

Someone needs a lesson in manners or a nap...................

Faster horses said:
How does anyone know anything about what or what was not
PM'd to Mr. Gravlee?

I know of Nebrusker and one other guy (stevec) that was banned, or
who I think was banned. I don't know of any others. I think they
get tired of ones here bringing to light their accusations as being
false. We are fortunate to have some members here who know what
is and has gone on and won't allow misleading statements to go
uncontested.

So I'd have to say, I'm glad people post some of the idiotic things
they post so that we and everyone reading can see the truth or at least
the whole story.

So thank you all for the truth; you know who you are.

I also think they get tired of being jumped on every time they do not agree with the right people. I think if some here would look honestly at the board they would realize once one jumps on the band wagon several follow. :roll:

Latest posts