• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Having a bad day?.....Jody

Help Support Ranchers.net:

"Russell" one of the hired help decided that he could get us a couple of extra acres by running the 32' finishing tool thru a swamp - - - he felt with triples all around on the Case 9170 he could get it done.

I had to dig down about 2' to get the hitch pin out then ran chains to the 980 cats and pulled the tractor out then with all three pieces we got the finishing tool out.

We then worked about 60 acres of ground and still when we pulled the tractor back out on the road I had to take one of the loaders and follow him about a mile cleaning up the mud coming out of the triples!

I liked the one where the door of the truck is open and all the corn is just stuck there. I laughed pretty good at that one. Have had that one happen picking high moisture corn that's a little to high moisture then not able to get it unloaded that night. Some of those just look like people have more money than brains to me. "Hey we got a sprayer and two tractors buried out here lets drive another one out here and see what happens" :roll:

Latest posts