• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hay Maker Alert!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Neil Waugh

Reaction score
Hey, Hay Maker. Haven't heard a peep out of your two wingmen Elmo and Rooster lately. Are they doing a little down time for the county or just layin' low?
How about another update.

Neil Waugh said:
Hey, Hay Maker. Haven't heard a peep out of your two wingmen Elmo and Rooster lately. Are they doing a little down time for the county or just layin' low?
How about another update.

Rooster is workin on the home place in S Tx and ole chicken S*** is still down the creek aways, he has been a lil uppity since he got that canadian hussie staying down there.
I dont get to S Tx much anymore cattle are gone drought is still here until that ends I reckon we sit tight.
I dont do much anymore sit on my front porch and pick my old martin with a few old friends, I did get a horse started for a lady other than that pretty quite around here, where you been surely you aint been lurking all this time and not sayin hello, I figgered the law caught up to you :D
good luck

Sounds like you gotta get out more. I google up that New Braunfels radio station now and then to catch Ray Wiley Hubbard's show.
Might be a spot for that string band of yours to break out.
Any sausage this year?

No sausage yet, I lease the hill country to some doctors, I usually let them get through before i shoot a fat doe, been too hot anyway.
You got one yet ?
good luck

Latest posts