• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker claims that Econ is

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Econ101 said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
The red snivler. Who'd a thought that.

Who is the red snivler, dare I ask?

Econ101,he is just another packer employee,like big dummie,except he really dont like R_CALF,big dummie just pretends he dont like us :D ................good luck

Haymaker,

Do you remember seeing a picture of BMR? I dont think I would be calling him big dummie any more. Otherwise he may make a stop down there and put you deep in that TX desert. :shock: :shock: BMR is one big fella, Ive heard ppl refer to him as a Giant of a man. Good luck Haystack!

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Do you remember seeing a picture of BMR? I dont think I would be calling him big dummie any more. Otherwise he may make a stop down there and put you deep in that TX desert. :shock: :shock: BMR is one big fella, Ive heard ppl refer to him as a Giant of a man. Good luck Haystack!

You forgot Texas's state motto: God created man- Sam Colt made them all equal..........

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

You may be right manitoba wannabe,but I suspect he wont be coming to Texas anytime soon,so why dont you just come on down here and take care of his light work?..............good luck
PS I will leave a light on for you :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Guess I was right about Who Econ is as Haymaker didn't say I was wrong.

Do you always check everything with Haymaker?

Big Muddy rancher said:
Guess I was right about Who Econ is as Haymaker didn't say I was wrong.

BMr,you know as well as I Econ101 is not red sniveler,its gonna be interesting to see if Kato can figure it out,he is being sneaky this time.............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

You may be right manitoba wannabe,but I suspect he wont be coming to Texas anytime soon,so why dont you just come on down here and take care of his light work?..............good luck

Haymaker this website was a heck of a lot better before you got your white scrawny butt back on here. After the comment you posted on here about those hockey kids you better stay pretty tight lipped. That was uncalled for and wont be forgotten. I ve got some relates down in your area that have been keeping an eye on you. They are locals in your area and know your name so I may stop in for a visit this coming summer and see what kinda ranch you got going there. Then we ll see whos the wannabe :lol2: :cowboy:

Manitoba_Rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Haymaker this website was a heck of a lot better before you got your white scrawny butt back on here. After the comment you posted on here about those hockey kids you better stay pretty tight lipped. That was uncalled for and wont be forgotten. I ve got some relates down in your area that have been keeping an eye on you. They are locals in your area and know your name so I may stop in for a visit this coming summer and see what kinda ranch you got going there. Then we ll see whos the wannabe :lol2: :cowboy:

ILL never get that lucky..................good luck
PS wont be forgotten by who,you & northern runt :D :D :D

Latest posts