• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker doesn't know Jack.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Jack1.jpg

I see you had to pick on my dog and not the facts of what I said. :cowboy:

Again, cute pup, BMR. Your yard grass looks alot like ours, trying to green up, but no moisture in it!!! I really don't want to start watering the darn yard yet.

Hanta Yo said:
Again, cute pup, BMR. Your yard grass looks alot like ours, trying to green up, but no moisture in it!!! I really don't want to start watering the darn yard yet.

That green was last fall. It hasn't started to green up yet . we have been getting alot of this wind and little moisture. We did have some snow back in January but it is all gone now and any chance of runoff will have to come from spring storms.. I will have to get a more recent pic of Jack as he has filled out . He is very fast and quick to learn but very friendly. :cowboy:

That is one cute huggable looking doggie. And also looks like he has a mind of his own.

Thats a much better picture of JACK,I be Damned if he dont look like he will make a working dog....................good luck PS He has good markings kinda like that solid white leg.

reader (the Second) said:
Very cute dog. However my boyfriend's name is Jack...

So, reader, what are we to take from your comment? Are you suggesting that you would like to post his pic for the sake of comparison? Or, that BMr should rename his pup? :wink:

Well, to tell you the truth, reader, I've never found any 55 year-old men to be cute. Or men of any age actually. 'Cept maybe for my own boys when they were little.

Now, women, that's a different story. bUT LET'S NOT GO THERE!

(My wife dosn't read this either unless I tell her about something she might like) :)

BMR, That's good because I was going to give you a hard time. Have you ever seen the movie Up In Smoke with Cheech and Chong?? The dog eats the guys stash, :eek: so they roll the dog doo doo( yes I'm keeping it clean) and smoke it??? :lol: I think it was Labador......
In truth, that is a very nice dog and you live in beautiful country from the pictures....

If a guy wnated to post a pic of the cutest puppy ever, how would he do it. Muddy, not saying yours isn't, but it's a matter of opinion!

Murgen said:
If a guy wnated to post a pic of the cutest puppy ever, how would he do it. Muddy, not saying yours isn't, but it's a matter of opinion!
First you have to have the cutest puppy ever. I and I am a poor one to explain as I just mudled my way thru. You have to register at Photobucket .com and load you pic their. Then you transfer it over here. I think Mike was the one that posted how to do it. Try a search at the top and check out Photobucket. Good luck. You could start a fight over who has the cutest dog. Remember beauty is in the eye of the Beholder. I think FH's pup is the cutest I have seen for a long time. :cowboy:

Thanks Jinglebob, never had anybody that doesn't admit she is the most uniquely colored also. Husky/ border cross, full of energy. Eyes that will stare right through you! Or maybe she's just ignoring me!

Good show, Murgen. Cute pup and dressed to kill.

PSSSST- there's a hair out of place on the left side. Wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for all the bright lights! :lol:

Latest posts