• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"He broke me", says a tearful James Comey

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Surprised he didn't show up at the hearing with one of those pink crochet caps, If defines him to no end.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically sad how he has handled his job politically.

he tells Trump, there is no investigation of him,... Trump wants him to announce that there is no investigation, but he refuses...

Yet...
On July 5, 2016, Comey announced, without notifying the Justice Department, that the FBI was closing the investigation in Clinton's emails and that there would be no prosecution of the former secretary of state and Democratic presidential nominee.

and now.
James Comey, the former FBI director, said he told President Donald Trump on three occasions that he wasn't the subject of a counterintelligence investigation, but Trump was upset that Comey would not say so publicly, according to Comey's prepared written testimony. "He repeatedly told me, 'We need to get that fact out,'" Comey said. "I did not tell the president that the FBI and the Department of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because it would create a duty to correct, should that change."

Comey said in his testimony that Trump later said the Russia-related "cloud" hanging over his administration "was interfering with his ability to make deals for the country."
http://www.businessinsider.com/comey-told-trump-he-wasnt-under-investigation-2017-6

a double standard? Not in Comey's opinion.

Material we have seen/heard since Comey came into recent 'public' attention seems strongly to show him to be quite unstable, especially considering the strength of mind and character absolutely required for the person who heads the FBI.

Apparently, he has been pretty much of a marshmallow in catering to the demands of the Clinton cabal, certainly 'overlooking' some serious problems, at the least.

It seems pretty apparent that SOMEONE "broke" him. And an obvious suspect is Loretta Lynch ordering him to protect Hilary as being "the straw that broke the camels' back" in his 'break down'.

Why is it that so many people 'with feet of clay' seem to rise to the top of our government???? And that the real heroes are so denigrated and dis-respected these days???? Guess I wrote incorrectly what I was thinking here. I mean that Comey does not deserve our respect. And he sure did appear to be nearly 'losing it' in that TV clip when he was crying.......or could he have been putting on a performance hoping to gain sympathy for him and his point of view on these issues????

mrj

Why is it that so many people 'with feet of clay' seem to rise to the top of our government????

Comey strikes me as the type to "have the goods" on folk and use it to get ahead. The leaked memos that we know about are likely the tip of the iceberg.

Latest posts