• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

He is SUCH a girl..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lilly, you can put lipstick on my collar anytime and my wife would know it was from something innocent. She has men friends and I have lady friends, we are confident enough in each other to even think the worst. I bet she is jealous of how you look, I only got to see the back side though and it wasn't bad. :D

cert said:
Maybe she is one of Haymaker's mexican hussies?

She better not be I consider Lilly a good friend,I am not gonna get in this girl talk,but if some one comes on the board making accusations I believe they oughta be willing to back em up,besides she will have her hands full with Lilly :wink: ................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
cert said:
Maybe she is one of Haymaker's mexican hussies?

She better not be I consider Lilly a good friend,I am not gonna get in this girl talk,but if some one comes on the board making accusations I believe they oughta be willing to back em up,besides she will have her hands full with Lilly :wink: ................good luck

I sure agree with ya haymaker. On all aspects. Anyone that can go Brahmer divin' can surely take care of herself.

I think southtx is just blowing smoke anyhow.

good greif~! I Guess im gonna have to have a sex change, Lord knows i dont see liyyl like that n never will. Furthermore she DONT wear lip gloss, and I DONT have a collor. :p She's my best freind ~!
Deal wif it.

Id like to see the world from yer point of veiw, but i caint git my head that far up my butt

If you can't be nice, go to the bull session! Everyone is nice to each other everywhere else here ( for the most part :lol: :lol: ) Hang in there Lily and Horseshoer. We all like you :p

zephyrus31 said:
This is probably going to get me in trouble and be charged for high treason (pfft, yea right!) but it seems 'dear' UK PM Anthony Blair uses and buys more cosmetics/makeup than the average British woman. How weird is that?! :shock: :lol:

Hate to break it too ya, but Bush wears make-up too.

Anybody who appears on Television or stage is gonna wear makeup or they are gonna look like crap. When the camera's aren't rolling, be sure that somebody is hovering over GWB with a big fluffy brush. :lol:

zephyrus31 said:
I didn't expect quite so much cat and dog fights (in a silly post about Blair) but honestly, who CARES what gender your best buddies are? :roll: :x

no kiddin, i get along better with guys then i ever have and probably ever will with girls. no one else's opinions matter to me when it comes to friends except my own lol

Latest posts