• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

headed to texas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowhunter

Reaction score
Me and the mean little wife are headed to md anderson. Our hotel we genly stay at, won't let us have but one night on acount of some convention at reliant stadioum. Any way, live oak, I'll be free noon mon and tue. And one afternoon of one of them days. Pm me and I'll give u my cell phone # and we can get us some oysters or somethin at captain bennys.

Hey Cowhunter.....sure wishin I could make it down there to see ya while your here...but don't look like I'll be able to.

But ask at MD Anderson. There's a hospital right next door pretty much, that even has shuttle service back and forth to the front door of the hospital......I can't remember the name of it right off hand...but I think they have discounted rates for those stayin and the family. My mother in law and father in law stayed there alot when he was doin the two or three day stay deals at MD Anderson.

Thank yall. We genly stay at the comfort sweets. We got a buddy that might can get us more nights. We always run into a few croneys we've me over the years but if there's no rooms, we got one at another place. I'm so week I had to get a wheel chair. I can walk ok but just get tired and have to fibd me a seat. I'll make it. Yall take care.

cowhunter said:
Thank yall. We genly stay at the comfort sweets. We got a buddy that might can get us more nights. We always run into a few croneys we've me over the years but if there's no rooms, we got one at another place. I'm so week I had to get a wheel chair. I can walk ok but just get tired and have to fibd me a seat. I'll make it. Yall take care.

Well you sure got the right attitude,stay in the saddle cowhunter,after awhile this will be just a bad memory,IM much better myself aint fightin nuthin like you are but chores are backed up around her or I would try in get out there to see you myself,take care and dont let that lil mean wife of yourn catch you pinchin nurses behinds :wink:
good luck

Cowhunter,

I really enjoyed visiting with you today and that was a great lunch! Ya know it's just typical of the ladies to go off shopping while your recovering from a million tests :shock: . Anyway, let me know if you come back into Houston and we'll hook up again.

Haymaker, stick with it - growing season needs ya!

Latest posts