• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS, not just the rich

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder

Reaction score
OBAMACARE LIVES !

WASHINGTON -- The individual health insurance mandate is constitutional, the Supreme Court ruled Thursday, upholding the central provision of President Barack Obama's signature Affordable Care Act.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/supreme-court-health-care-decision_n_1585131.html

OBAMA 2012 !

They just lit a flame under the rights arse. Now I predict it will be a landslide victory for Romney and any other Republican running this time around.

Yeah! Obama just raised taxes on the poor and middle class.... and twice in as many days SCOTUS has ruled that the states are no longer sovereign but subject to the feds dictate.

Obama, 'The law... is what I say it is.'

BRG said:
They just lit a flame under the rights arse. Now I predict it will be a landslide victory for Romney and any other Republican running this time around.

Yep....added 17 million to the rolls of medicaid too....hopefully the new congress in 2013 will repeal this shyt as their first act.

BRG said:

And if the law needs to be or is to be changed that is the way to do it- thru legislation by Congress, not adjudication by the Courts...
Roberts just went up a couple notchs in my book...

But I wonder if when this settles down, there will actually be that much get changed...The "mandate" way of getting everyone in the country to take responsibility for their health care coverage was long the Republican/Conservative/Big Business answer-- in opposition to the Liberal public health system...Nixon came out with mandates in his 70's health care proposal (until he got caught up in a little scandal and forgot about health care) and the very conservative Heritage Foundation proposed almost a mirror image mandate as to the one SCOTUS just ruled on...And prior to making this a partisan politics issue most Republican Congressmen had long said "that doing nothing on Healthcare Reform was no longer an option"....

Besides that much of big business, including the Insurance industry supports the mandate type law...

Actually FDR tried to get universal health care passed....LBJ actually got a form of it passed with Medicare in 1965....That too was when the prices charged by doctors, hospitals and pharmacies began going thru the roof. Absolutely republicans want health care reform.....but this type reform does not have the well being of the policyowner in mind.

Flounder this doesn't affect the rich at all....most of them pay cash already and get services for dimes on the dollar compared to insurance policy holders.

Kinda odd how the 2 old-timey country doctors we had here when I was a kid (1960's) had already become millionaires on $2 office visits, and the total cost of having a baby was just a little over $100.

Wonders if flounder has health insurance!!! If so by his standards he is RICH
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: so he wont mind supporting more freeloaders

First he said he didn't have the power to impliment the Dream Act but he did it anyway by executive order.

Then he said he had nothing to do with Fast and Furious but yet he asserted Executive Privilege to shut down the investigation into Holders actions.

And now this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8erePM8V5U

http://minx.cc/?post=330537

He said he would not raise taxes

He argued the mandate is not a tax

But the SCOTUS just ruled the mandate is a tax therefore he just raised the taxes on every US citizen

Can we now agree Obama is a friggin liar when it comes to what he wants when it comes to him pushing his leftwing socalist agenda.

The TAX ENOUGH ALREADY PARTIES better make sure they out vote all those voters that have no further use for Obamacare (IE DEAD DEMOCRATS), or they will be paying 100% in taxes and getting back the bare minimums of what the government thinks they need to survive.
:roll:

i say tax those crying the most, the one percenters. the rich. make the rich pay their fair share. that will help. ...

flounder said:
i say tax those crying the most, the one percenters. the rich. make the rich pay their fair share. that will help. ...

OMG do you really think the rich don't have health insurance? :roll: They have it and those that don't are the ones that CAN"T AFFORD IT and those people are the POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS. Those are the ones that are going to be TAXED to cover Obamacare.

Obama lied that his Administration was not going to be increasing taxes on the very sector this bill PUNISHS. THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS.

When HW Bush pronouced he was not going to raise taxes and then had to backtrack and raise taxes he paid the price at the ballot box when he LOST HIS RE-ELECTION BID. Will History repeat itself or will the Dems not hold their lieing President to the same standards they held Bush to?

BTW Obama may have got his mandate in by claiming it is a tax (which he swore up and down it wasn't) but he didn't get the part through that requires States expand Medicaid or lose all their funding. So if States don't want to cover the extra what is Obama going to do to force the States? :?

flounder said:

What you're really trying to say is that instead of them paying their fair share which they already do they should pay for about another 1000 sorry SOBs like yourself.

After the supreme court issued it's decision:

"9,500+ donations to @MittRomney & Victory today for #FullRepeal $1.1 million & climbing," Saul wrote. She later updated: "Just crossed $2 million in donations & 20,000+ donors for #FullRepeal of Obamacare. #Mitt2012."

Today,John Roberts told all of us-- the court system is broke, you elect these idiots that come up with crap like that has be paraded before us, you deserve just exactly what you get.
Elect smart people who do the right things, leave the bull at the barn where it belongs, and do not ever count on the courts to fix what you are unwilling to fix at the ballot box. Campaign finance should have taught you that but noooooo you try to get relief at the court house, well after today you better look at yourself for relief. :mad: :mad:

flounder said:

the ones crying the most are often the liberals.. so why not tax them more as well... ?

Today,John Roberts told all of us-- the court system is broke, you elect these idiots that come up with crap like that has be paraded before us, you deserve just exactly what you get.

the courts and John Roberts failed today.. did he miss the part of checks and balances?

the national government is divided into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial. These three branches are not independent of one another because the Constitution set up a system of checks and balances to help ensure that no one branch became too powerful. Each branch has powers that it can use to check and balance the operations and power of the other two branches.

Latest posts