• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Heartland

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Been watching it for 9 years, maybe 10. Our favorite!!

Are you watching it on UpTV or Netflix?

We are waiting for Season 10 to air in the US.

Per lives not far from where Heartland is filmed and he knows how much we enjoy it. He gives me a head's up when they are filming again.

Netflix. We are binge watchers, lol. We watched Longmire all the way through then started looking for something else. I remembered you guys talking about Heartland so we tried it. We sometimes watch 3 a night :) It's so nice to watch something without bad language, sex and violence.

We are from Buffalo, Wyoming where Longmire Days has been celebrated for several years. Craig Johnson, the writer of the book/series lives a few miles east of Buffalo. Robert Taylor always shows up for the festivities, as does Lou Diamond Philips and A Martinez as well as some of the other 'regulars'. The town makes a big deal out of it. You should come down for it!! I just found out this is the last year for Longmire Days in Buffalo. It brought a lot of people to Buffalo. Big party!

Consider this an invitation. :D

Saddleup said:
I noticed that RFD TV has picked up the production, Canadian Cowboy Country TV, on weekly basis. I have to wonder if they may pick up Heartland next ? :cboy:
We were on CCC twice. Once Tam's Gallery and the other time the ranch.

Latest posts