• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hello all "been away awhile"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jerry H

Reaction score
hello all
i have missed visiting with ya'll
we moved to las vegas new mexico
i went to work for a large ranch out there and i have not got internet there as of yet but maybe in the near future we'll get it
i like my new job we stay horseback most of the time
they like my dogs and i can ride my own horses so all is well at work
they were just finishing branding when i got there in august and then we started shipping yearlings
then it was right into the fall work
and now were just hunting remanants and feeding some cake
so we stay busy but thats ok with me
my family is all ok and the kids are growing like weeds
well i'l try to check in here before i leave to go back to the ranch
i hope ya'll all are well and hope you all have a merry xmas and a happy new year
until later
jerry

katrina said:
Jerry, Good to hear from you. If you can post some pictures..

Yea Jerry post some pictures so Katrina and I can take a trip and never even leave the farm. :wink: :D

Merry Christmas glad to hear you found a job you enjoy. :)

Hey Jerry, glad you moved out of our area and got a good job. There's hardly any wheat pasture this year so cattle numbers outside is the lowest I've seen in years. Best of luck and Merry Christmas from Texas!

thank ya'll
things are going good for us
and murph
i still talk to alot of folks around there and i feel for you guy's that make your main income off of wheat pasture
i am here in amarillo right now and driving over here the country looked bad the only wheat i saw was under a pivot and there was a few head out on it but no one dry land feild had any wheat on it
and i think i talked to you about going out on my own this year and i'm shure glad i decided not to do that
we'll i better get back to doing the family thing
merry xmas ya'll
jerry

well i heading back to the ranch this morning after a stop at a tack store here in town for a new pad
hope ya'll all had a good cristmas and remembered why we celebrate that day
i know we did
i'll check back in when i get a chance
stay safe
until then
jerry

Latest posts