• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hello from the new guy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

C-E

Reaction score
Hello, I'm the newby. I've been reading the forum for the past couple months and you seem to have a very friendly and informative group. Kinda has that small town feel to it, everyone has a smile and kind word and seem to be ready and willing to give a helping hand. Being from Oklahoma were we seem to be behind the times I don't have a home PC so only have access to the internet about once a week, but I do look foward to meeting a chatting with all of you, and hope to expand my knowledge.

welcome
don't be shy and have a sense of humor and you'll go far around here
there are some really good folks here that don't mind trying to help when folks have a ?
until later
jerry

You have to keep in mind I'm just a simple fella, don't have nothin to show off. Shoot I don't even know what a "bonjour" is, or how to use one. :???: :lol:

C-E said:
You have to keep in mind I'm just a simple fella, don't have nothin to show off. Shoot I don't even know what a "bonjour" is, or how to use one. :???: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :clap:

C-E said:

Bonjour is French for hello!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thats like all the french i know!! And to use one all you have to do is say Bon...jour!!!

Judith Smacks self in the head as she though "paddle" first not saddle, OOOOOOHHHHH DEAR!!!!! LOL

Thank you all for the welcome, or welocm, seems to be a colorful bunch. Look foward to many interesting posts.

Latest posts