• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hello

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
I am a looooong time lurker. Actually a long time member. I registered years ago but was never able to log in. I finally took the time to get a password to work. I am "webfoot" because back when I registered I was living on the Washington coast. This last year I sold out on the Washington coast and bought a place in NE Oregon.

Welcome aboard, or back aboard! Nice to see a new face. If you've been lurking this long and aren't offended enough to quietly skulk away you'll do just fine around here!

Big Muddy rancher said:
Welcome back or what ever. :cowboy:

I'm not familiar with either places but can you post some pictures so I can take a trip and never leave the ranch. :D

This is my place from the air

This would be from the top of the hill looking down at the house. The barn roof is what stands out.

Nicky said:
Welcome, where in Or.? We're out of Baker City

We are out of Baker City too. Durkee, so we go to Baker for gas, groceries, church on Sunday, and well for anything because there isn't anything in Durkee.

I like it. Looks like it gets short of water, but also looks like you have a solution.

webfoot said:
Nicky said:

We are out of Baker City too. Durkee, so we go to Baker for gas, groceries, church on Sunday, and well for anything because there isn't anything in Durkee.

Small world, we're almost neighbors!

Nicky said:
webfoot said:
Nicky said:

Small world, we're almost neighbors!

You probably know some of my neighbors. I have only been here a little short of five months. I wish I would have come here years ago. Great part of the world. Surrounded by great neighbors. It has been nothing but positive.

You probably know some of my neighbors. I have only been here a little short of five months. I wish I would have come here years ago. Great part of the world. Surrounded by great neighbors. It has been nothing but positive.

I sent you a pm

Nicky said:

I sent you a pm

pm didn't show up. I will try to send you one.

Latest posts